SEO Local #SEOLocal
159 views | +0 today
SEO Local #SEOLocal
Nine0Media is your all in one SEO Consulting Service company in San Diego. Welcome to Nine0Media Do It Yourself SEO #DIYSEO Plan. DIY SEO is perfect for the Small Business that has a limited budget for SEO and Social Media Management. Learn to perform basic White Hat SEO, Video SEO, Setup and Manage Social Media Accounts and learn which Business Directory Listings you should be part of. Below you will find all resources available for DIY SEO as well as Nine0Media DIY SEO Knowledge Base. For more information on DIY SEO or SEO Consulting in San Diego, contact Nine0Media (858) 212-3690 or
Curated by Nine0Media
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Rescooped by Nine0Media from New Customer - Passenger Experience!

How to build #Loyalty with the right Marketing Strategy!

How to build #Loyalty with the right Marketing Strategy! | SEO Local #SEOLocal |
Marketing Strategy - Part 2 covers customer-experience-driven comparative advantages and targeted deployment—the tactical execution of communicating a brand's value proposition and unlocking competitive advantages.

Via Eric_Determined / Eric Silverstein
Nine0Media's insight:

#DIYSEO #SocialMediaTools 

Eric_Determined / Eric Silverstein's curator insight, April 4, 2014 2:46 AM

Well said James!:

"One of the most difficult jobs for marketers is creating truly differentiated customer experiences. Industrial design can be duplicated, but replicating an experience is much tougher.

It's critical to understand that a product's "value" to a consumer is not only the price tag but also the feeling engendered in the consumer by the purchase of the product. Accordingly, success depends on your marketing program's ability to meet three key objectives:

1. Building mindshare. 

2. Connecting relevancy. 

3. Calling to action. "

Share your recent brand experience that builds the right loyalty for you?

Rhonda Hailey's curator insight, April 4, 2014 8:52 AM

#Courting.. never went out of style.

Carlos Polaino Jiménez's curator insight, April 7, 2014 6:42 AM

El ya famoso marketing funnel

Rescooped by Nine0Media from visualizing social media!

How To Moderate Social Media

How To Moderate Social Media | SEO Local #SEOLocal |
When you throw a dinner party, you dream of excellent company, good food, and constant conversation. Social media managers strive for the same thing.

The World Editor’s Forum recently published a guide and study on the area of comment moderation. This guide concludes with six pointers for publishers to “promote respectful dialogue and conversation rather than uncivil rants and insults, and allow intelligent, thoughtful input to shine”. So what exactly are these pointers?

More details at the link.

Via Lauren Moss
Nine0Media's insight:

Great tips here! #SocialMediaTools #DIYSEO #Nine0Media

aanve's curator insight, February 9, 2014 12:20 AM


Carlos Polaino Jiménez's curator insight, February 9, 2014 5:02 AM

Elegante forma de explicar lo que debe buscar un Social Media Manager. Y un modo de recordarlo en cualquier circunstancia. 

Taylor Roy's curator insight, April 29, 2014 1:34 PM

We've made such incredible progress with technology over the past 10 years. This chart in the article shows the percentages of the platform that online content is used on. It starts with photos. only 8% of time with photos is spent on a desktop, while the other 92% are using their phone. From here, the mobile percentage decreases while the desktop increases. However we see platforms like maps, games, weather, and social networking being over 50% on mobile. The desktop percentage starts to be over 50% on online content like retail, entertainment news, business/finance, news, health information, and portals. While these are mostly used on a desktop, it doesn't mean that they are not used on mobile devices. Every piece of online content has a percentage of over 25% used on mobile devices.