Improving business development communications
4 views | +0 today

Scooped by Alexander Morse
onto Improving business development communications
Scoop.it!

Should I Crowdsource My Logo Design Process?

Should I Crowdsource My Logo Design Process? | Improving business development communications | Scoop.it
A good logo design process is one where a client informs the designer on the company's objectives. An active dialogue continues throughout the process.
No comment yet.
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scoop.it!

Pokemon Go Business Ideas for Capturing More Customers. Catch them all! - Alexander Morse is a Communication Designer that helps businesses with design

Pokemon Go Business Ideas for Capturing More Customers. Catch them all! - Alexander Morse is a Communication Designer that helps businesses with design | Improving business development communications | Scoop.it
by Alexander MorseAlexander Morse is a digital designer and brand consultant at Morse Communication Design. He helps businesses communicate with design. His creative techniques and communication design skills were fostered through his agency-side experience working with a variety of clients from entertainment to retail. He is now focused on end-user, persona-driven interactive and conceptual design …
Alexander Morses insight:
Capture some Pokemon Go customers for your business
No comment yet.
Scoop.it!

Brand identity launched for Rebecca Lynch, "The Rescue Realtor". She combines her love for finding people and dogs a home into one real estate agent service.

Brand identity launched for Rebecca Lynch, "The Rescue Realtor". She combines her love for finding people and dogs a home into one real estate agent service. | Improving business development communications | Scoop.it
I had the privilege to design a brand identity for Rebecca Lynch, now known as The Rescue Realtor. Her personal brand is defined by her callings. She has a love for Orlando and a love for dogs. She combined the two into a real estate brand that gives back to dogs.
No comment yet.
Scoop.it!

100 Ways to Make Your Trade Show Booth the Show’s Main Attraction - Morse Communication Design

100 Ways to Make Your Trade Show Booth the Show’s Main Attraction - Morse Communication Design | Improving business development communications | Scoop.it
You know you can get more out of your booth presence. You are working hard to find an edge to make your brand shine a little brighter getting your booth a more attraction than last event, a lot more. With a few steps, you are sure to get an edge on your competitors, and increase your ability …
No comment yet.
Scoop.it!

Master Formats for Viral Videos - Alexander Morse is a Communication Designer that helps businesses with design

Master Formats for Viral Videos - Alexander Morse is a Communication Designer that helps businesses with design | Improving business development communications | Scoop.it
I've assembled a working list with the goal of creating a master formats list for viral videos. I think for the master format as the prime ingredient to help spark an idea and turn it into your plan for a viral video hopeful. While you can't promise someone you'll create a viral video.
Alexander Morses insight:
The underlaying secrets to making your video go viral.
No comment yet.
Scoop.it!

Should I Crowdsource My Logo Design Process?

Should I Crowdsource My Logo Design Process? | Improving business development communications | Scoop.it
A good logo design process is one where a client informs the designer on the company's objectives. An active dialogue continues throughout the process.
No comment yet.
Scoop.it!

Top 7 ways to improve business proposal design w/ interactivity

Top 7 ways to improve business proposal design w/ interactivity | Improving business development communications | Scoop.it
I want to provide seasoned business development professionals with my best digital design techniques to enhance your next business proposal design.
No comment yet.