What kind of car insurance do I need if I want to be the main driver of my parent's car away from home?



My parents own a car that they're letting me use for school. I live in southern California, but I attend school in Northern California. I'll be bringing the car up for normal use during the school year, and it will be garaged there except during summer. Do I need to buy my own car insurance, or will it work out if I just get added to my parent's insurance?


BEST ANSWER: It only takies 10 minutes to get and compare quotes from the best companies at: http://WWW.CHEAPINSURE.US


SOURCE: http://www.insurelabs.com/forums/topic/what-kind-of-car-insurance-do-i-need-if-i-want-to-be-the-main-driver-of-my-parents-car-away-from-home/