Seo Services
3 views | +0 today
Follow
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by shiftu rankers
Scoop.it!

Local SEO Strategy to promote business by Shiftu Rankers SEO Company India - YouTube

Helps to improve your business in your local online search visibility on Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines, ranking brand top and increase product market...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by shiftu rankers
Scoop.it!

The 80-20 rule in social media (Infographic)

The 80-20 rule in social media (Infographic) | Seo Services | Scoop.it
After yesterday's article on the Pareto Principle, I decided to create an infographic to make the information I had shared a little more interactive. I hope you will find it useful.
more...
Bill Hurley's curator insight, February 27, 2014 12:53 PM

80 percent our your outcomes result from 20 percent of your inputs.

Nicole Paquet's curator insight, March 3, 2014 4:54 PM

This article delved into the idea behind the Pareto Principle, which is more commonly known as the 80/20 rule. Although this concept can be applied to anything in people’s lives, it relates to social media in what businesses should be focusing on. For instance, it is generally the very loyal and involved 20% of your customers who are going to drive more of your sales than say the remaining 80% who are also a part of your target market. Learning how to hone in on the exact customers who are going to make a real difference is the key to being successful. This does not mean that the consumers who are not as involved need to be forgotten about but rather, they do not require as much attention since their actions are not going to heavily influence the health of a business. This rule can also help companies in balancing the things that matter most to them. For instance, using the 80/20 concept for social media can aid people in finding the perfect amount of what content they’re posting. Perhaps the larger portion of their postings are curated from other respected sites and a smaller amount of statuses or tweets actually pertain to the company themselves. Overall, the 80/20 rule is a handy tool when it comes to understanding what a company should exactly be focusing on and eliminating any time waste could allow businesses to be able to further engage when it is really going to make a difference and with who it Is actually going to be with.

 

 

Sara Prendergast's curator insight, March 6, 2014 9:46 PM

This infographic is a quick and easy way to understand the basics of the Pareto Principle as it pertains to social media.

Rescooped by shiftu rankers from SEO
Scoop.it!

Attention Small Business Owners: SEO Demands Your Involvement

Attention Small Business Owners: SEO Demands Your Involvement | Seo Services | Scoop.it
As much as small business owners may miss the simplistic link building days, SEO is now a much more complicated activity. To remain successful in the rankings, small businesses must find the time to participate in the process.

Via Marilyn Moran
more...
Sudden Impact Web Design's curator insight, March 3, 2014 6:22 PM

So true....I've spoken to many small business owners who do not feel they need a professional online presence, or feel that a Facebook page is enough, or that the internet is still a fad, or that a freebie template-builder site will work for them. Those "quick fixes" end up requiring a completely new effort months or a few years later down the road once the business is ready for growth. You can't ignore SEO if you want your business to grow.