Race & Crime UK
81.5K views | +3 today
Race & Crime UK
In association with Nationalist Media Network - Home Page http://britishnationalistreview.tumblr.com
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

WANTED by Newham Police - Black male for unprovoked battering

WANTED by Newham Police - Black male for unprovoked battering | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
The teenager, who collapsed to the pavement after one punch in Plaistow, east London, said she wanted the thug to be caught so he could not injure anybody else.


'I hope I'm his last victim': Girl, 16, punched so hard by stranger she was knocked out cold speaks of sickening ordeal caught on CCTV
* Police hunting 6ft man after attack in Plaistow, east London last Tuesday
* Video shows terrible force of the unprovoked battering
* Teenager was on her way to college when vile thug punched her
* Stranger chases her, batters her and runs off without looking back
* Shocked detectives say they have never seen an attack quite like it
* The student says she is now scared to walk down the street alone


The 16-year-old victim of a brutal street attack said last night that she hoped to be the last victim of the stranger who knocked her unconscious.
The teenage student, who collapsed to the pavement after one powerful punch in Plaistow, east London, explained she wanted the thug to be caught so that he could not injure anybody else.
She said she had 'no idea' what was about to happen when he ran up behind her in broad daylight as she walked to college and viciously swung at her.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, the teenager said that 'the next thing she knew’, she was waking up in an ambulance taking her to hospital.

'It was really bad,' she told ITV's London Tonight, dressed conservatively in a black belted coat and headscarf.
'I had a migraine, my chin was grazed and sore, my teeth were hurting because they were chipped and I couldn’t talk.

'I hope he does get caught so he doesn’t do it again to another person. I hope I am his last victim.'
The girl said she had seen a man looking at her when she had briefly gone back into her house to get the mobile phone she had left behind.
It appears that he then followed her down Plaistow High Street and savagely attacked her just 500m from her home, outside the Black Lion pub.
She admitted she is scared to walk down the street alone since the vicious beating last Tuesday.

The shocking CCTV footage was circulated by police yesterday in an effort to find the man responsible, with the girl's face blurred to protect her identity.
At just after 12.30pm, the thug is shown running up behind the teenager and taking a massive swing with his right fist, causing the teenager to black out instantly and crash to the ground.
Her attacker then turns and runs off, leaving the smartly dressed girl lying unconscious on the pavement.
The teen was taken to Newham General Hospital with bruising and cuts to her head and face, but was released the same day after tests.

Detective Superintendent Helen Millichap, of Newham Police, said she had never seen anything quite like it.
She said it was very unusual to come across such a crime - one that appears completely motiveless and unprovoked and took place in the middle of the day.
The suspect is described by police as a ‘muscularly built’ black male with a shaven head, and around 6ft tall.
Police said he followed the girl from her home, around a third of a mile away from where he attacked her.
They said he was wearing baseball jacket and jeans and is aged between 25 and 30.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Two women robbed of their handbags in the space of one hour

Two women robbed of their handbags in the space of one hour | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
Two women were robbed of their handbags in the space of an hour.


Both robberies happened in the Eccles area of Salford and on both occasions, the victims were grabbed in headlocks before their handbags were stolen.

Police are treating the incidents are linked and believe the same offenders were responsible for both robberies.

The first happened at about 10.45pm on Saturday 4 September 2012. The 62-year-old woman was out walking alone on Trafford Road in Eccles when she was confronted by two men who grabbed her by the head to restrain her, before running off with her bag.

A passer-by stopped to comfort her and the police were called.

The main offender was described as being black or Asian, about 5ft 6in tall, with short dark hair and of a slim build. He was wearing tight red chino-style pants, a dark-padded sleeveless jacket and a light-coloured hooded top underneath.

The second man was said to be taller and of a bigger build than the first offender, and wearing dark knee-length shorts in a check design and a dark sleeveless hooded top with a light top underneath.

About an hour later, on Wellington Road in Eccles, another woman who was walking from Eccles town centre towards Lyntown Trading Estate was approached by two Asian men and was also grabbed in a headlock and her bag stolen.

The woman tried to give chase to the two thieves but lost sight of them.

Police are now appealing to anyone who has information about either robbery to come forward.

The description for the offenders in both incidents is very similar - with one man said to be wearing the red trousers and the other the check shorts.

Police Constable Fiona Butler said: "Based on the similar descriptions of the offenders and the modus operandi for each crime, we believe the same men are responsible for each robbery.

"These are two despicable, opportunistic crimes committed against defenceless women out walking alone.

"One of the women is now too frightened to go out and will not walk anywhere, such is the profound effect this has had on her. That is totally unacceptable - no-one should be made to feel that way.

"Therefore we need to find these two men and give these women the justice they deserve.

"We believe they are local to the area as they had good knowledge of the back streets of Eccles which helped them to evade capture. However we will do everything we can to find them and I would appeal to anyone in the community, and even the friends and family of the offenders themselves, to do the right thing and come forward."


Anyone with information should call police on 0161 856 5250 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Police hunt for eye gouge robbery suspect

Police hunt for eye gouge robbery suspect | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A TEEN WHO robbed a lad’s phone and gouged his victim’s eye when he refused to hand over his property is being sought by police.

The suspect, captured on camera, is wanted in connection with a robbery which happened on the 905 bus as it travelled from the city centre through Gravelly Hill in Erdington earlier this month.

It is alleged that between 7.30pm and 8.30pm on Sunday 9 September a 15-year-old lad was sat on the bus when the older lad came and sat by him, smashed his head on the seat in front and demanded his property.

When the victim – from Selly Park – refused, his attacker gouged his eye and stole his Blackberry Curve mobile phone and £5 in cash before jumping off the bus.

The suspected mugger is also wanted in connection with a number of knifepoint robberies which happened around the same time in the same area.

Just two days after the first attack, it is alleged that just before 11pm the lad threatened a 17-year-old boy with a knife on the top deck of the 904 bus stealing his mobile and some cash. Again, the attacker got off the bus in Gravelly Hill.

In the final attack on 13 September, the lad is captured on camera frogmarching another teen, who had just got off the 904 bus in Gravelly Hill, to a cashpoint at a petrol station on Tyburn Road. There, it is claimed that the victim was forced to withdraw £150 and hand it over to his attacker along a packet of cigarettes.

Detective Constable Richard Noyes, from Sutton Coldfield police station, is leading the investigation. He said: “Crime is down on the region’s bus network and we are keen to quickly identify the lad captured on camera with the aim of restoring normality to bus services in the area.

“These were cowardly attacks which have left the victims badly shaken.

“We are working with our colleagues in the Safer Travel Team to arrest the suspected offender and make other passengers feel safe.

“If we are to do this, we need the public’s help to identify the lad in the CCTV.”


Anyone who can name the lad in the CCTV should call Detective Constable Richard Noyes at Sutton Coldfield police station on 101. Alternatively, people who do not want to speak with police officers directly can call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Ex-Squaddie is attacked by five Asians and HE is arrested for Racially Aggravated Assault!

Ex-Squaddie is attacked by five Asians and HE is arrested for Racially Aggravated Assault! | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
A Liverpool ex-squaddie, Keith Davies,was near Wembley stadium,on his way to watch the Everton v Liverpool semi final of the FA Cup.

Keith had lost his eleven year old daughter and his partner in the crowd, alone and 200 miles from home, and was frantically trying to phone them to ensure that they were okay.

He was wearing his Everton shirt, and was walking up Wembley Way, towards the entrance of the stadium.

Whilst still on his phone,he accidentally bumped into some people walking in the opposite direction, and within seconds, he was surrounded by five Asians,who were all in his face,threatening him,and all were wearing Liverpool shirts.

A fight broke out and Keith,who is a former British soldier,defended himself against the five of them.As soon as the fight started the police moved in,and although it was quite clear that there were FIVE Asians against ONE Englishman,Keith was the ONLY one that was arrested.

Also,the police made no attempts to locate his daughter and partner, who were still lost to him.

He was then taken to a London police station and locked up until 3 o'clock in the morning.

At that point, he was released from custody into the freezing cold weather,wearing just a thin Everton top and a pair of shorts.

He asked the custody officers what time the trains started running and they said 8 o'clock.

So he asked if they would let him stay there a bit longer,until the public transport started,but they refused and he was put outside.

Over twelve hours earlier,he had been set upon,by five Asians and was now released at 3am,in a town which is 75% ethnic,and he felt very vulnerable.For five hours,Keith had to keep moving around to keep warm and safe from the glares of late night ethnics, until he could catch the tube train and head for home.

He eventually arrived home and after a couple of days,he received a summons to attend court,for Racially Aggravated Assault! Keith was stunned by this,and when he questioned it,the police said; “You called one of the other people Abdul”.This added insult to injury.

Not only had Keith been attacked by five Asian thugs (masquerading as Liverpool fans),then jailed for 14 hours,and then left to fend for himself,freezing and vulnerable,in a town 200 miles from home,he was now being accused of an outrageous suggestion of making a racist comment.

He has now been informed that he could face a prison sentence of up to SIX YEARS for defending himself,from these Asian thugs. To say that Keith is angry is a massive under statement;he is outraged that,in OUR COUNTRY,the police automatically accept the word of a group of foreign thugs that were attacking the ONE Englishman!

It is very likely that this injustice will continue in the courts.So it would help if a group of patriots were to hold a peaceful demonstration outside the court,in London,to let the establishment traitors see that we are keeping an eye on what they are doing.

Also,Keith has been told that he can NOT claim Legal Aid, because the small amount of money he earns puts him outside the qualifying bracket.

So, he is left with a few choices;

• Go into severe debt, by employing a lawyer to try and protect his freedom;

• Try to defend himself without any legal knowledge; or

• Throw himself upon the mercy of the court and hope for justice!

None of the above look good, as the current system of ‘British justice’ means that if you are a WHITE man,in any kind of dispute with a foreigner,then you are automatically guilty!

This is the state of England and English justice in the 21st century.

Keith’s case is on Thursday the 5th of July and it is likely to be heard at the; HMCS, 448, High Rd, London, NW10 2DZ Tel: 020 8955 0602 

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Efit and injury photos released after robbery in Southend

Efit and injury photos released after robbery in Southend | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Detectives have released an Efit image and a photograph of a woman’s facial injuries after a robbery in a park at Southend on Tuesday.

The 22-year-old victim has agreed to release a picture showing the extent of her facial injuries after she was repeatedly scratched by a woman who led the attack.

The incident happened at 12.30pm on June 12, 2012 when the woman, who has asked to be identified only as Leanne, was walking across Southchurch Hall Park, near Woodgrange Drive..

She was grabbed from behind and pulled back by her hair and confronted by a woman who demanded cash and her handbag.
When Leanne tried to struggle free she was forced to the ground by the woman and four male accomplices. The woman repeatedly scratched Leanne’s face while the three men kicked her in the legs and waist area.

Leanne, who lives in the Southend area, was robbed of her bag containing £62 cash, a gold chain, store cards and documents.

She was comforted by passersby until police and paramedics arrived.

Investigating officer DC Rory Scarlett said: “This was an absolutely terrifying attack on a woman who was left severely distressed and covered in blood.

“We want to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or from anyone who saw the attackers lurking in the park before the incident or running away afterwards.”

The woman who led the attack was thought to be in her early 20s and about 5ft 1in tall. She was believed to be tanned or of mixed heritage and her dark coloured hair was in a pony tail.

Three of the men were black and all thought to be in their early 30s. One was wearing a red hooded top and the others had black hoodies. The fourth man was white, also in his 20s and of skinny build. He was wearing a black jumper.


Anyone with information should contact DC Rory Scarlett or his colleagues at the Southend Target Team on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Man, 21, charged and teenage boy, 17, bailed over gang attack on trainee baker Daniel Stringer-Prince in Hyde

Man, 21, charged and teenage boy, 17, bailed over gang attack on trainee baker Daniel Stringer-Prince in Hyde | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A man has been charged following an attack on a Stockport teenager. Ali Haydor, 21, of Croft Street, Hyde, has been charged with causing grevious bodily harm with intent. Meanwhile, a 17-year-old boy arrested on suspicion of causing grevious bodily harm with intent has been bailed until April 23, pending further enquiries. Daniel Stringer-Prince, 17, was left with a fractured skull and two fractured eye sockets after the incident in Hyde

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Schoolgirl attacked by robber in Leigh

Schoolgirl attacked by robber in Leigh | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A SCHOOLGIRL was attacked by a robber who struck in Leigh in broad daylight.

The 12-year-old was outside Leigh Cemetery , in London Road, when a man grabbed her and spun her around.

He demanded she hand over her money and her phone but she refused.

He then punched her in the stomach.

A woman then walked around the corner, disturbing the robber, and he ran off empty-handed towards West Leigh schools.

Police want to speak to this woman as she could be a useful witness.

It happened just before 3:30pm on Thursday, May 31.

The robber was of mixed race, in his late 20s, approximately 5ft 10ins tall, and slim.

He had stubble and a short beard and spoke with a foreign accent.

He was wearing a blue hoodie with yellow lining, a black T-shirt, black jeans and black slip-on shoes. He also has a tattoo on his left wrist.

Anyone with information in connection with this attempted robbery is urged to contact detectives at Southend police station on 101.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Nelson taxi boss in ‘road-rage’ attack on motorist

A TAXI firm boss kicked a motorist in the head and punched him repeatedly during a ‘road-rage’ attack, a court heard.

Burnley magistrates court heard how Ammer Naveed, 35, who owns Street Cars in Nelson, left victim Scott Wilkinson with four loose teeth and unable to sleep at night.

Naveed, who employs 14 people, has now lost his private hire licence and could face losing his operator’s licence.

Mr Wilkinson, 49, whose son had been with him and had tried to stop the battering, also suffered a cut ear, gashed lip and swelling during the unprovoked assault.

Father-of-five Naveed, of Farrer Street, Nelson, had been convicted of assault after a trial.

The defendant had denied the allegation.

He was given 26 weeks in jail, suspended for two years, with 200 hours unpaid work and must pay £400compensation and £100 costs.

Parveen Akhtar, prosecuting, said Mr Wilkinson, a painter and decorator, had been travelling up Barkerhouse Road, Nelson, towards a mini roundabout, when Naveed’s taxi came out of Netherfield Road, causing him to slam on his brakes to avoid a crash.

The defendant stopped, got out, threw the bottle and opened Mr Wilkinson’s door as the victim tried to close it.

He kicked him, using the flat of his shoe, connecting with the side of his head and dragging his foot down the victim’s ear, causing it to bleed.
The defendant then punched Mr Wilkinson a number of times with such force his head was knocked back.

The victim’s son then tried to stop Naveed who later fled in his cab before police were called.

Miss Akhtar said after the assault, the victim had been to his doctor and had been given sleeping tablets, was nervous about going out on his own and had been feeling down.

He had not worked for two weeks, as the painkillers he had been prescribed had made him drowsy, and he had not wanted to face customers with his injuries.

Naveed had no previous convictions.

The prosecutor added the assault was being reported to the county council.

Kamran Yousaf, for Naveed, said he had been a taxi driver since he was 17, had built up his business and had 14 employees.

The incident last October 18 was isolated and the defendant felt enormous regret.

Naveed would say Mr Wilkinson made a gesture and he accepted he made a mistake in stopping his vehicle and retaliating.

Mr Yousaf continued :” He just saw red. He didn’t realise what he was doing. He can’t understand what went through his mind for him to go and do what he did. He accepts his actions were out of order.”

The solicitor added Naveed was held in high esteem in the community.

Mr Yousaf said: “He has lost his private hire licence and he runs the risk of losing his operator’s licence.”

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Police probe links between street robberies in Bradford

Police probe links between street robberies in Bradford | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
Police were today investigating whether two street robberies in Bradford yesterday are linked.


In the first, at 12.40pm, a 71-year-old woman was pushed over by a man who took her handbag at the junction of St Chad’s Road and Toller Lane in Girlington. He ran into a park in Farcliffe Road. The woman suffered grazes to her hands.


At 6pm in Squire Lane, Heaton, a 23-year-old woman talking on her phone had it snatched from her grasp by a man who made off along Springroyd Terrace. She lost her footing and fell leaving her with grazes to her hands and knees.


In both incidents the suspect was described as Asian, aged between 18 and 20 and about 5ft 8ins tall.


Witnesses or anyone with information about either robbery should contact Detective Constable Jane Hebdon, at Bradford South CID, on the non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Jogging mugger runs off empty-handed after attempted armed robbery in Greenhead Park

A JOGGING mugger attempted to rob a dog walker in Greenhead Park but fled empty-handed.


A JOGGING mugger attempted to rob a dog walker in Greenhead Park but fled empty-handed.

Huddersfield CID are now appealing for witnesses to the crime on May 6.

At around 5am a 44-year old man was walking his dog through the park and was near the pond area when he noticed a man jogging behind him.

The dog walker carried on but was approached and grabbed by the jogger who placed a sharp implement at the victim's neck.

The robber demanded the man's mobile phone and a cigarette.

When the victim told the man that he had neither on him, the suspect ran off empty handed.

The robber is described as an Asian man in his late teens or early twenties and around 5ft 7ins tall.

He was of medium build, with straight black hair and a 'wispy' moustache. He was wearing a black shell suit jacket with white stripes down the sleeves, black bottoms or jeans and white trainers.

Any witnesses, or anyone with information is asked to contact DC Divek Ubhi at Huddersfield CID via 101.


SOURCE: http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/local-west-yorkshire-news/2012/05/09/jogging-mugger-runs-off-empty-handed-after-attempted-armed-robbery-in-greenhead-park-86081-30930481/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz1uO12rpVm

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Grandmother, 94, Beaten At Home As She Slept

Grandmother, 94, Beaten At Home As She Slept | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A 94-year-old grandmother is seriously ill in hospital with a fractured skull and partially severed finger after being beaten in her own bed as she slept.
Police said Emma Winnall also suffered a broken arm and wrist in the "vicious" and "sickening" assault at her West Midlands home.
Her carer raised the alarm at 9am on Tuesday but detectives said the attack, which left her with potentially life-threatening injuries, could have occurred at any time from 9pm on Monday night.
Mrs Winnall, of Pensby Close, Moseley, in Birmingham, was taken to hospital and remains under sedation after emergency surgery, which involved inserting metal plates into her arm.
Detectives have been unable to determine a motive for the attack. Nothing was stolen from the property and the interior was largely undisturbed.
A photograph of Mrs Winnall in hospital has been released at the request of her daughter as part of a police appeal for information.
Detective Chief Inspector Sarb Johal, of West Midlands Police , said police believe "an implement of some sort" was used in the attack.
Officers said Mrs Winnall is showing signs of improvement in hospital.
DCI Johal continued: "This is a truly sickening attack on a defenceless, frail lady as she slept in her own home.
"Mrs Winnall had nothing of note to steal. It was a senseless assault and I'd urge anyone with suspicions about who may be responsible to get in touch straight away.
"The attacker may well have mentioned something to a friend or relative, or perhaps someone remembers a person acting oddly that evening or the following morning."

Anyone with information is asked to contact West Midlands Police on the 101 number or the independent charity Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111 .

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Thief targets female student in city park snatch-and-run

Thief targets female student in city park snatch-and-run | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A female student was left shaken after being targeted by a snatch-and-run thief who stole her phone as she sat in a Cambridge park.


The 20-year-old woman was sitting under a tree next to the footpath at Pikes Walk across Christ's Pieces on Monday (April 30) at 2pm using her iPhone when a man ran past and grabbed the phone from her hand.
The offender continued to run along Pikes Walk towards King Street.
The man is described as Asian, aged between 30 and 40 years old and 5ft 10in tall. He was wearing a red zip-up jacket, blue jeans and black Converse trainers and carrying a medium sized black rucksack.
Det Con Andy Day, investigating, said: “I would like to hear from anyone who may have been in the area at the time and saw the person responsible for this theft.
“It has left the student shaken and we're keen to trace the person who committed this offence.”


Anyone with information should contact Det Con Day on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

UAF attacked the English Democrats North West chairman Mr Morris - British Patriots Society

UAF attacked the English Democrats North West chairman Mr Morris - British Patriots Society | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it


I've just found out from a good friend who is an English Democrat himself that earlier on today in Whitefield near Bury, 5 members of the UAF attacked the English Democrats North West chairman Mr Morris, he was out delivering leaflets alone for the elections tomorrow.

He and his wife are 2 of the nicest people you would want to meet , their details were passed like many others to the UAF and Hope not Hate by a man called Johnathan Snelling who lives in Doncaster and is a failed Lib Dem councillor - by doing this he has put them and their children at risk and all the others he has given info on.

Standing up for yourself is dangerous nowadays.
This is disgusting, the UAF use violence and intimidation to advance their political, religious, racial and ideological causes. Making them a terrorist organisation as stated in section 1 of the Terrorism Act 2000.


Everyone needs to report them!

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Avon and Somerset Constabulary - Information needed following serious assault (Bristol)

Avon and Somerset Constabulary - Information needed following serious assault (Bristol) | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

We are further appealing for information to identify two men who might have information about a serious assault that happened in Bristol at around 11.30pm on Thursday July 19.

The victim, a woman in her 30s, was at the junction of Moon Street and Upper York Street when she was knocked to the floor. She was punched and kicked which caused her to lose consciousness. Two men and a woman helped tend to her injuries and help her home after the attack.

The victim required hospital treatment as a result of the incident.

Investigations have been ongoing since with appeals made to the public. Officers investigating this crime would now like to speak to the two men pictured as they may be able to help.

Anyone with information or anyone who recognises the men is asked to contact Bristol CID on 101. Alternatively, phone the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111. They never ask your name or trace your call.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Man robbed on way home from work by two black robbers

Man robbed on way home from work by two black robbers | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

The victim was walking along a footpath between Loughton station and Roding Gardens at about 10.10pm on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 when he was grabbed from behind by one man and punched in the face by another.

The man was then pushed into bushes where the two robbers took his bag containing an Apple iPod, headphones, clothing and other small items. They also grabbed a Samsung Galaxy mobile telephone.

The victim, who is in his late 20s, suffered cuts and bruises but did not need hospital treatment after being checked over by paramedics.

The robbers were both described as being black and aged in their 20s. One was about 6ft 2in and of medium build with stubble on his face. He was wearing black or grey woollen gloves and a dark green or black hoodie or coat and dark coloured jeans.

The second man was about 5ft 8in and of smaller build. He was also wearing a hoodie.


Any witnesses or anyone with information about the two men should contact DS Becky Young at Harlow Target Offender Team on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.


No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Somalian Refugee Punched 1 Legged Student, Glassed Police Officer



A Somalian refugee who punched a one-legged student in the stomach and glassed a police worker in the face has been jailed for 17 months.


Ahmed Jama, 25, threatened to kill Yonas Osman, who used a mobility scooter, during the unprovoked attack in east London on January 26.


Jama told his victim in his native tongue: ‘You mother-f****r, I will kill you, I will wait outside and I will kill you, before hitting him in the Haar Waag Café in Mile End Road, Stepney.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Dewsbury: Teen badly hurt in 'racist' attack

Dewsbury: Teen badly hurt in 'racist' attack | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

A TEENAGE boy was knocked unconscious with a house brick, stabbed with a screwdriver and left for dead in a vicious race attack.Joseph Haigh, 14, was savagely beaten by the gang of up to 15 Asian youths in Thornhill on Friday night.


The gang hurled racist abuse at him, constantly referring to the colour of his skin, yet police refused to classify the attack as racially-motivated.Josephs dad Jonathan, 42, of Thornhill, said: It was a racist attack.They were calling him white trash and white this, that and the other. This is why people are angry about what is happening in this country. If it had been an attack by whites on an Asian lad it would have been a definite race attack. When its the other way round they dont want to know. Joseph was out with his friends at around 9pm on Friday near Thornhills Rectory Park when the gang of Asians, said to be aged 18-20, came at them. Josephs friends scattered and Joseph tried to make off on his bike, only to be confronted by one of the thugs who smashed him in the head with half a brick.

Mr Haigh, a lorry driver, told how that blow knocked his son unconscious and he instinctively put his hands over his face to protect himself. Another youth lunged at him with a screwdriver while others kicked and punched him about the head.Mr Haigh said: They went to stab him in the face and it was only because he had his hands up that they missed. He was stabbed in one hand, his other hand was broken and a cut on his forehead was down to the bone. If they had hit him a bit harder with the house brick they could have killed him. They just left him for dead. Josephs teeth were also badly damaged and he may lose a tooth. His teeth were wired and he needed specialist treatment at the trauma unit at Leeds General Infirmary.

One of Josephs friends raised the alarm and when Mr Haigh arrived his son was laid out in a bus shelter covered in blood. Josephs bike was also missing and was believed to have been stolen by the gang.Joseph was off school all week and tensions were said to be running high at Thornhill Community Science College. Its shocking whats happened, said Mr Haigh. I have lived in Thornhill all my life and there were fights between whites and Asians 20 years ago. But this wasnt braying someone and giving them a black eye, it was a vicious attack. You dont go out with a house brick and a screwdriver if youre not going to seriously hurt someone. Mr Haigh, who has a wife Stacey, 40, and another son James, 19, said he wanted out of Dewsbury. It used to be a good, thriving town but Dewsbury has got nothing to offer us anymore. A police spokesman said the initial police report had not classified the attack as racially-motivated but inquiries were continuing.

Insp Jenny Thompson, of Dewsbury police, said: This was a vicious, unprovoked attack on a young boy which left him with some serious injuries. This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated within Dewsbury and we will be focusing extra patrols around the area as part of on-going work.


The CID department are currently following some positive lines of inquiry. However I would still appeal for any witnesses or anyone with information to contact Dewsbury CID on 01924 431085 or Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

“The hammer didn’t do it, I had to strangle her to kill her,” says MUSLIM asylum seeker who murdered his girlfriend, 17

“The hammer didn’t do it, I had to strangle her to kill her,” says MUSLIM asylum seeker who murdered his girlfriend, 17 | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

“The hammer didn’t do it, I had to strangle her to kill her,” says MUSLIM asylum seeker who murdered his girlfriend, 17

A failed MUSLIM asylum seeker from Iran who strangled his British girlfriend to death after learning he was to be deported, was jailed for at least ten-and-a-half years today.

Ako Amin, 19, flew into a rage and battered 17-year-old Cheryl Tariah with a hammer after she showed up at his hostel bedroom unexpectedly. He then grasped his hands around her neck, choking her to death in a ‘prolonged’ attack, the Old Bailey heard.

A neighbour overheard Amin shouting out other men’s names, before Cheryl told him: ‘Don’t hurt me, leave me alone and get off me.’ The shouts were followed by screams and choking that could be heard through an open window in the street below.

After covering his victim’s body with a duvet, Amin casually strolled to a nearby library, where he bragged to a friend: ‘The hammer didn’t do it – I had to strangle her.’

Iranian-born Amin, applied for asylum, but was rejected and he had exhausted the appeals process the day before the killing on February 7 this year.

Judge Richards Marks QC told him his ‘wicked act’ had deprived Cheryl’s mother – whose husband died in 2010 – of a loving daughter’s ‘comfort and support’.

‘This is a shocking incident in which a young woman has lost her life and the consequences for Cheryl Tariah’s mother can only be imagined,’ he said. ‘She lost her husband in 2010 and is left by herself to look after a severely autistic son. ‘She now no longer has that comfort and support through your selfish and wicked behaviour – for there is no other way to describe it.

Cheryl, who lived in Tottenham, north London, and was studying art at Chelmsford College in Essex, had been in an ‘on-off’ relationship with her killer for around a year.

But she often found him to be possessive, jealous and controlling. ‘He refused to let her talk to other boys or let her go to parties,’ said Mrs Whitehouse. ‘It was said he hacked into her Facebook and email accounts and changed her password to stop her sending messages.’


No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Police re-appeal for information following indecent assault

Police re-appeal for information following indecent assault | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

POLICE are re-appealing for witnesses following an indecent assault in Lancaster in April.

The incident happened at around 7:15pm on Monday 16th April on the Millennium Bridge in the city centre.

A man has approached two 13 year old girls on the bridge and has put his arm around them both before sexually touching them and laughing. The girls managed to push the man off and ran towards Skerton.

The offender is described as being Asian, aged around 25 years, of average height and a slim to skinny build. He had dark wavy hair and dark eyes and a gap to the side in his upper row of teeth. He was wearing a cream coloured cardigan type top over a blue undershirt and blue jeans.

This is a serious offence and the person responsible needs to be caught and brought to justice.

Detective Constable Brian Shepherd said, “I would appeal to anyone who recognises the man in this picture to come forward and contact the police.

This is a serious offence and the person responsible needs to be caught and brought to justice. Although not physically hurt, the two girls have been left shaken following a terrifying ordeal.

Anyone with any information is asked to call Lancaster CID on 101.

People with information can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or on-line at Crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Walsall mayor’s chauffeur is found guilty of assault

Walsall mayor’s chauffeur is found guilty of assault | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

The mayor of Walsall’s chauffeur has been found guilty of assault and intimidating a witness in a money dispute.

In a police interview Jaswinder Jassal said he ‘vaguely’ remembered an argument after asking the victim for money to help towards his mortgage, as he could not cover it himself. He was denied and twice struck his victim’s head.

Mr Geoffrey Meeson, prosecuting, then said that Jassal, aged 43, of Lime Grove, Rushall, dragged his victim by the arm, and pushed them to the floor and kicked them twice in the back.

The victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was left with bruises to their arms, legs, hand and knee.

Birmingham Magistrates Court heard that when he was arrested by police, Jassal told them: “I’m hardly going to punch them, because I’m special in Walsall.”

He was found guilty of assault after a trial yesterday.

His victim told the court: “I was really scared. I thought he could kill me and I was crying as well. I went to a friend’s house and asked please help me; call the police.”

Jassal also admitted sending intimidating text messages to a witness which he suspected would be passed on his victim, between February 2 and 10. Those messages said the victim should drop charges and apologise to police.

Mr John Harmshaw, defending, said victim the exaggerated their injuries.

District Judge Lesley Mottram said: “I reject your account in its entirety. I am satisfied beyond any doubt you assaulted the complainant.”

The case was adjourned for reports and Jassal was given conditional bail until June 26 when he will be sentenced. Walsall Council said it was unable to comment.

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Arrests in beaten pensioner case

Arrests in beaten pensioner case | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
Two arrests are made after an attack that left a 93-year-old woman in a critical condition in hospital.


Emma Winnall suffered a fractured skull, a broken arm and wrist and a partially severed finger at her home overnight on 30 April.

A woman, 56, and 28-year-old man from the Hall Green area of the city are in police custody after being arrested at about 06:30 BST on Thursday.

A £5,000 reward has been offered for information about the attack.

A spokesman for West Midlands Police said: "The dawn arrests were made following routine police enquiries and were not a result of information from the public."

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Brutally tortured by Muslim gang

Brutally tortured by Muslim gang | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Muslim woman’s secret Hindu boyfriend is brutally tortured by Muslim gang after she falsely accuses him of rape.


The barbaric barrage of violence included setting fire to the victim’s face, beating him with a belt and kicking him in the stomach. But the Muslim gang was not charged with a ‘hate crime.’


Sonia Begum, 21, a Muslim woman who pretended she was raped by her boyfriend, leading to his prolonged torture by a gang, because she thought he would show explicit photos of her to her devout parents has now been jailed.


When Begum complained to her cousin Shahen Ahmed, 21, that the boyfriend had sexually assaulted her, he rounded up a Muslim gang who kidnapped and set fire to the 22-year-old man

Begum had claimed that her strict Muslim parents would disapprove of any contact between them, partly because he was Hindu, the Old Bailey heard.


Judge Wendy Joseph QC told Begum: ‘You were a young woman leading a double life, trying to comply with a strict regime imposed by your family while secretly having boyfriends, a Facebook account and phones for personal relationships. ’You knew that the kidnap would lead to other things.’


Begum lured him to meet her in Barking, east London, speaking to him on one mobile phone while maintaining an open line to her brother Mohammed Hussain, 20. Ahmed, Hussain and two other men – Mafijur Rahman, 45, and Kasim Uddin, 35 – then kidnapped him.


The attackers also repeatedly called him a ‘Hindu bastard’. (Yet no charges of a hate crime)


She was jailed for four years for kidnap on Friday, while Ahmed was given an indeterminate sentence for public protection for leading the horrifically violent attack.


During the kidnap, a series of ‘truly terrifying’ phone calls were made demanding money from his family, in which he could be heard screaming, the court heard.


The judge said: ‘They were very frightening. There were repeated threats to kill (the man) backed up by the sound of him screaming and crying in fear and pain. They were truly terrifying.’


Ahmed, of Wapping, east London, was told he must serve at least eight-and-a-half years before he can apply for parole. He admitted kidnap, false imprisonment, blackmail and causing grievous bodily harm with intent. Hussain, of Poplar, east London, was jailed for 14 years; Uddin, of Mile End, east London, received 11-and-a-half years; and Rahman was sentenced to six-and-a-half years for their roles in the attack.



No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

What the left love to defend: Muslim woman beat girl, 10, with steel ladle

What the left love to defend: Muslim woman beat girl, 10, with steel ladle | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it

Muslim woman beat girl, 10, with steel ladle for not reading enough of Koran.

Doctors found 56 wounds the child's body.
Asia Parveen also forced the girl to stand arms outstretched for four hours.
Police found her after she escaped from the house in north London.


Asia Parveen, 31 brandished a knife at the child, in Stoke Newington, north London, after accusing her of lying about her prayers.

Parveen, who was five months pregnant at the time, also forced the girl to stand with her arms outstretched for four hours, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.

The girl, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, escaped from the house in Stoke Newington, north London, and police found her alone at a bus stop in Waltham Forest, east London, almost four hours later in the early hours of the morning.
Doctors identified 56 injuries when she was examined at hospital,
Parveen, who is a mother-of-three, accepted causing some of the injuries with the ten inch cooking spoon but said others must have been caused when the girl 'fell over.'

Prosecutor Tom Nicholson told the court an argument started between Parveen and the girl on August 15 last year during Ramadan.
'The girl was praying from the Koran and Ms Parveen accused her of lying about how many of the verses she had read,' he said.
'She was 10 at the time. Ms Parveen took a metal spoon about 10 inches in size and the Crown's case is that she hit the child with it repeatedly over a half an hour period, causing extensive bruising over both arms, her legs and head.

'The Crown's case is that Ms Parveen said she was going to kill the girl and ran to get a knife from the kitchen.
'The girl had no alternative but to leave at around 10pm.
'She got a bus and a train and it was about 1.50am when the police found her at a bus stop in Broadway Parade, Waltham Forest.
'She was on her own and extremely cold. She was taken to hospital and an examination found she had suffered 56 injuries.'
Parveen admitted a single count of child cruelty but insisted that she only used the spoon once or twice on the girl's arms and bottom.
She claimed the other injuries had been the result of the girl falling over. Parveen also denied threatening to kill the 10-year-old or picking up a knife.
Judge Martyn Zeidman accepted Parveen's basis of plea, saying it would not be in the public interest for the child to give evidence.
'The defendant has accepted she behaved in the wrong way towards the girl and there is absolutely no doubt that she behaved disgracefully,' the judge said.
'Before the violence, she says had been asked to stretch her arms up in the air for a period of four hours.
'She says she was hit all over with a spoon on her arms, legs, head and back about 20 times.
'The basis of plea is that the defendant only admits causing injuries to the girl's arms and bottom.
'On the face of it, the defence assertion is incredible. But I don't regard it in the public interest to make the child give evidence.
'In any view, the defendant has behaved in an absolutely disgraceful way, and what an irony that the child was encouraged to behave in a godly fashion when this was far from godly.
'But I undertake to sentence the defendant on her version of events and avoid further distress to the child.'
Adjourning the case until June 15 for reports, Judge Zeidman told Parveen: 'I'm releasing you on bail but that gives no indication on what will be the eventual sentence.
'All options are open so you must not assume that because you got bail you will necessarily avoid an immediate prison sentence.'
Parveen, of Hackney, north London, will be sentenced on June 15.


Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139623/Muslim-woman-beat-girl-10-steel-ladle-reading-Koran.html#ixzz1tzz9z8WU

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Police call for reinforcements at polling station fracas

Police call for reinforcements at polling station fracas | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
Police outside a Tower Hamlets polling station called reinforcements today after a candidate alleged  that he had been threatened by activists from rival parties.


Chris Smith, standing for the Greens in the London Assembly elections, claimed that one activist threatened to “punch his lights out” when he complained about the crowd handing out Respect and Labour leaflets outside St Matthias Primary, off Brick Lane.

Officers were today guarding polling stations across Tower Hamlets after the Met launched a formal investigation into allegations of electoral fraud in the borough. Police were called in after reports of voter intimidation outside polling stations at previous elections.

It was feared today that activists were “harassing” potential voters. Mr Smith said: “I came down here at about 10am and there were at least 20 Labour and Respect activists handing out leaflets just outside. Election rules state very clearly that each party is only allowed one teller outside each polling station, the rest must be a safe distance away.

“I complained to the official inside and when I came back out the Respect guy started mouthing off to me. When I told him what they were doing is not allowed, he threatened to punch my lights out.

“It’s amazing that this is still going on around here. The groups that gather outside are very intimidating. With all the problems we’ve had in Tower Hamlets this is the last thing we need.”

Mr Smith said he was too frightened to stay at the polling station. “It’s not right that people are being harassed,” he added.

Caroline Kerswell, the Tory candidate in the Weaver ward’s by-election, witnessed the altercation. She said: “We were standing here discussing electoral rules with them, then one guy threatened to punch his lights out.

“They’ve been here since early in the morning and they’re very intimidating. People coming to vote are nervous. We want a clean election in Tower Hamlets because of the reports of corruption.”

A Tower Hamlets spokesman said: “We understand that the police have dealt with an issue outside a polling station in Brick Lane this morning. The police deal with public order offences, including issues outside polling stations, and we are pleased that this incident has been resolved quickly and peacefully.”

It came as the chair of the Electoral Commission today called for photo ID to be demanded at all polling stations in a bid to stop voter fraud. Jenny Watson urged the Government to change the law to “help us all be sure our voting system is safe”.

She said: “There is more the Government can do to help us all be sure our voting system is safe. The Electoral Commission wants to see our registration system tightened up and it’s good that the Government plans to introduce new laws to do this which will apply to any of us who want to vote by post before the 2015 General Election.

We think it is also time to have a proper debate about whether we all need to show photo ID at polling stations.”

There were fears that voter fraud in Tower Hamlets could influence the result of today’s mayoral election. The Met is investigating claims that a by-election earlier this month in the Banglatown and Spitalfields ward was rigged — giving victory to Gulam Robbani, an independent candidate backed by the borough’s mayor Lutfur Rahman. Turnout in the by-election was nearly double that of the previous election in the ward — 31 per cent to 17 per cent.

Residents said campaigners had been knocking on doors and collecting ballot papers, offering to post the vote. Mr Robbani won the election by just 43 votes. There is no suggestion he was involved in fraud.

Voters today expressed shock at the presence of police outside stations. Jason Caffrey, 41, said: “I was surprised when I came out to see a van full of officers outside. Corrupt practice in elections damages trust and while there’s no smoke without fire it’s hard to know exactly how high the flames are.”

No comment yet.
Scooped by Nationalist Media Network

Police hunt Burnley schoolboy knife robbers

Police hunt Burnley schoolboy knife robbers | Race & Crime UK | Scoop.it
TWO teenagers suspected of robbing a Burnley schoolboy at knifepoint are being hunted by police.


The 15-year-old victim was threatened and attacked by the youths for his mobile phone as he walked home from school.

Detectives have now released an Evofit image of one of the teens believed to be behind the terrifying street robbery.

The incident happened as the pupil walked from the bus station along Todmorden Road towards Towneley on the afternoon of Tuesday, March 13th.

At approximately 4-20 p.m. the boy walked past the Flower Bowl store and the Post Office when he has been approached by two teenage boys who launched an unprovoked attack on him demanding his iPhone.

During the attack the teenagers were disturbed by a man parking in a red car and left the area towards Turf Moor.

Ten minutes later the victim had just walked past the Spar shop in Todmorden Road when he was approached by the same two teenagers who ran up behind him and threatened him with a knife – telling him to hand over his phone.

The boy was punched in the head but the offenders were again disturbed by a member of the public driving a blue vehicle. This man stopped and spoke to the victim to ensure he was okay.

The offenders then ran off into the Burnley Wood area.

The two offenders are both described as Asian and aged around 16 or 17.

The first boy is around 6ft tall, medium build and was wearing a black hooded top. The second boy is shorter at 5ft 9in tall, slimmer build, and was wearing a grey hooded top.

DC Ashley Johnston, from Pennine CID said: “Fortunately the victim was not seriously hurt and the offenders escaped empty handed but I’d ask people to take a close look at the Evofit and if anyone thinks they recognise the teenager please come forward and speak with police.

“This incident happened in peak traffic time on a very busy main road out of Burnley. I would reassure people that an investigation is continuing but I’d urge any witnesses to come forward, in particular the two members of the public who stopped in their vehicles to help the victim as they have yet to be traced.”


Anyone with any information should call Lancashire Police on 101 or Pennine CID Office direct on 01282 472149.


People with information can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or on-line at Crimestoppers-uk.org.

No comment yet.