Mystery Illnesses
2.5K views | +0 today
Follow
Mystery Illnesses
Tracking the pattern in HAZMAT and similar incidents that have been sending people to hospitals.
Curated by Sheila
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Dan Ebberts's resource for AE scripting and expressions

Dan Ebberts's resource for After Effects scripting and expressions...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Wallace Avenue School Evacuated After Unknown Substance Sickens Students - DNAinfo.com

Wallace Avenue School Evacuated After Unknown Substance Sickens Students - DNAinfo.com | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Students complained of coughing and their eyes burning at the 2441 Wallace Ave. school complex.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Odor In Middle School Leads To Students Vomiting, Hazmat Called In | KCRG-TV9 | Cedar Rapids, Iowa News, Sports, and Weather | Local News

Odor In Middle School Leads To Students Vomiting, Hazmat Called In | KCRG-TV9 | Cedar Rapids, Iowa News, Sports, and Weather | Local News | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids Haz-mat crews and the Linn County Health Department were called to Harding Middle School in Cedar Rapids around 12:40pm.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Parents say school is making kids sick

Some Maryland parents say poor conditions at an elementary school are making their children sick. Now they're calling for improvements.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Erin Brockovich reps ordered off school grounds

Erin Brockovich reps ordered off school grounds | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Representatives of environmental crusader Erin Brockovich were ordered off the grounds of LeRoy Junior-Senior High School.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

UPDATE: 13 slaughterhouse employees sickened by possible carbon monoxide exposure

Emergency crews were sent to Chippewa Bi Products near Alma Center just before 10:00 a.m. Thursday for a report of someone who had passed out.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Generator Fumes Sicken 10 in Connecticut Home

Generator Fumes Sicken 10 in Connecticut Home | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Ten people were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday after firefighters responded to a report of a gas leak at a Connecticut home and found a generator running in the basement.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

School evacuated after students complain of burning eyes

School evacuated after students complain of burning eyes | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
An elementary school in Northeast D.C. was evacuated after eight students and one teacher complained that their eyes were burning, D.C. fire officials say.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

N.Y. teens hit by mysterious Tourette's-like illness | CTV News

N.Y. teens hit by mysterious Tourette's-like illness | CTV News | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Doctors think they finally have a diagnosis for 12 girls at the a New York State high school who have all been suffering from the same Tourette's-like symptoms.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Dozens of students fall ill at Victoria conference | CTV News

Dozens of students fall ill at Victoria conference | CTV News | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Dozens of journalism students attending a conference in Victoria, B.C. have been hit with a suspected Norwalk virus outbreak. Some of them remain isolated in their rooms under voluntary quarantine at the Harbour Towers Hotel.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Carbon monoxide suspected in illness of 5 people

Carbon monoxide suspected in illness of 5 people | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Five people suspected of being made ill from carbon monoxide fumes have been evacuated from a home outside Grand Rapids in West Michigan.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Odor Prompts Evacuation of Portable Fla. Classrooms

Some portable classrooms at Cypress Springs Elementary School have been evacuated after an odor was reported, and a hazardous materials squad is currently at the scene.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Monmouth courthouse closes after workers become ill for second day | 7online.com

Monmouth courthouse closes after workers become ill for second day | 7online.com | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
The Monmouth County Courthouse was closed on Monday and Tuesday after an unknown substance apparently made several workers ill, the second such instance there in recent days.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

KOL Milk

Kings of Leon milk :D (http://t.co/LMcaLGmm dont have any of my cds and im going through withdrawl as i lay on my bed dying of some unknown illness #feelingpoopy...)...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Classes Cancelled For One School District Because of Flu Cases

A heads up for parents with kids in the Phelps County School District: Your kids won't have class tomorrow.The district says numerous kids came down with the flu so they called off class. Currently,...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Students at Winthrop Elementary School in Hamilton diverted after smell of gas reported

Students at Winthrop Elementary School in Hamilton diverted after smell of gas reported | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Almost 300 elementary school students in Hamilton were redirected to a nearby school this morning after staff members smelled gas, officials said.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

More than half of the students and several employees at local elementary school become ill

More than half of the students and several employees at local elementary school become ill | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
More than half of the students at Allen Elementary in Southgate stayed home from school Friday after contracting what district officials believe was a stomach virus.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Carbon Monoxide fumes sicken 13 workers in Alma Center plant | Pierce County Herald | Ellsworth, Wisconsin

Western Wisconsin News -- Authorities in western Wisconsin blame a faulty propane tank for the release of carbon monoxide fumes at a plant where 13 workers got sick.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Foul Odor Sickens University Students, Staff

Foul Odor Sickens University Students, Staff | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
BIDDEFORD, Maine -- Nine people were sickened Thursday morning inside a University of New England classroom when a dry sewer line released a foul odor. Thursday, January 26, 2012.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Solid-waste crew sickened by strong fumes

Solid-waste crew sickened by strong fumes | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Officials say a chemical reaction may have been responsible for fumes that sickened Albany Public Works personnel.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Toxic Schools in the U.S. (and Abroad) 2011 - 2012

The map: http://www.zeemaps.com/299401 The playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFE81F8F29AD5EA0C&feature=mh_lolz The Scoop: http://www.scoop.it/t...
more...
suzip44's comment, January 18, 2012 6:43 PM
You are doing a good job Sheila, keep it up!!
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Rogersville City School officials discover source of mystery odor

Rogersville City School officials discover source of mystery odor | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
The Times News Online 2012...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Hazmat investigation in Eastern Travis County

Hazmat investigation in Eastern Travis County | Mystery Illnesses | Scoop.it
Crews were called to the scene of a hazmat investigation around 11:00 p.m. Thursday night.
more...
No comment yet.