Moved out of state, Can I still be on my parent's car insurance?



I just graduated college and moved to California. I bought a new car in Iowa before I left and my parents cosigned the loan. We registered the car in Iowa, saying my name first "or" my father. Since then, they have brought the car out here. Am I able to stay on my parents insurance (Farm Bureau) even though I am no longer a resident of Iowa or their house? Also, am I required to register the vehicle in California even though he is on the loan and the current provider of insurance?


BEST ANSWER: At this site: http://WWW.CARQUOTING.NET you can compare quotes from different companies in a few minutes. Try it is free.