LifeTransformation
18 views | +0 today
Follow
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: For what is a man? What has he got? If not himself then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who kneels; the record shows I took the blows and di...

Picture Quote: For what is a man? What has he got? If not himself then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who kneels; the record shows I took the blows and di... | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: For what is a man? What has he got? If not himself then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who kneels; the record shows I took the blows and did it my way! – Revaux, Francoins, and Anka, in the song, My way http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-man-got-naught-say-things-truly-feels-words-one-kneels-record-shows-took-blows-m/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself. – Tony Robbins

Picture Quote: The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself. – Tony Robbins | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself. – Tony Robbins http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-thing-thats-keeping-getting-want-story-keep-telling-tony-robbins/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves. – Peter Mcarthu

Picture Quote: Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves. – Peter Mcarthu | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves. – Peter Mcarthu http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-people-much-respect-superiors-none-left-peter-mcarthu/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: No one has ever learned to fully know themselves – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Picture Quote: No one has ever learned to fully know themselves – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: No one has ever learned to fully know themselves – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-one-ever-learned-fully-know-johann-wolfgang-von-goethe/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else. – Haruki Murakami, 1Q84

Picture Quote: A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else. – Haruki Murakami, 1Q84 | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else. – Haruki Murakami, 1Q84 http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-person-learns-love-simple-act-loving-loved-someone-else-haruki-murakami-1q84/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest things that we will ever do. – Brene Brown

Picture Quote: Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest things that we will ever do. – Brene Brown | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest things that we will ever do. – Brene Brown http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-owning-story-loving-process-bravest-things-will-ever-brene-brown/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. – Steve Maraboli, Life, The Truth, and Being free

Picture Quote: The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. – Steve Maraboli, Life, The Truth, and Being free | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. – Steve Maraboli, Life, The Truth, and Being free http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-powerful-relationship-will-ever-relationship-steve-maraboli-life-truth-free/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart

Picture Quote: When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-youre-different-sometimes-dont-see-millions-people-accept-notice-person-doesnt-jodi-p/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it. – Ernest Holmes

Picture Quote: Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it. – Ernest Holmes | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it. – Ernest Holmes http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-life-mirror-will-reflect-back-thinker-thinks-ernest-holmes/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see through my eyes. Then you will realize how special you are – Anonymous

Picture Quote: If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see through my eyes. Then you will realize how special you are – Anonymous | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see through my eyes. Then you will realize how special you are – Anonymous https://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-if-i-could-give-you-one-thing-in-life-i-would-give-you-the-ability-to-see-through-my-eyes-then-you-will-realize-how-special-you-are-anonymous/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Sometime the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. – Glenn Beck, The Christmas Sweater

Picture Quote: Sometime the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. – Glenn Beck, The Christmas Sweater | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Sometime the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. – Glenn Beck, The Christmas Sweater http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-sometime-the-hardest-part-of-the-journey-is-believing-youre-worthy-of-the-trip-glenn-beck-the-christmas-sweater/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Telling yourself you like the way you look is easy. Believing it is an entirely different kettle of whales. – Andrew Biss, the Impressionists

Picture Quote: Telling yourself you like the way you look is easy. Believing it is an entirely different kettle of whales. – Andrew Biss, the Impressionists | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Telling yourself you like the way you look is easy. Believing it is an entirely different kettle of whales. – Andrew Biss, the Impressionists http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-telling-yourself-you-like-the-way-you-look-is-easy-believing-it-is-an-entirely-different-kettle-of-whales-andrew-biss-the-impressionists/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles. – Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls

Picture Quote: I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles. – Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles. – Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-beginning-measure-strength-pounds-sometimes-smiles-laurie-halse-anderson-wintergirls/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: The proverbs warns that, ‘You should not bite the hand that feeds you.’ But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself. – Thomas Stephen Szasz

Picture Quote: The proverbs warns that, ‘You should not bite the hand that feeds you.’ But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself. – Thomas Stephen Szasz | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: The proverbs warns that, ‘You should not bite the hand that feeds you.’ But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself. – Thomas Stephen Szasz http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-proverbs-warns-bite-hand-feeds-maybe-prevents-feeding-thomas-stephen-szasz/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Men are not prisoners of fate but only prisoners of their own minds – Franklin D. Roosevelt

Picture Quote: Men are not prisoners of fate but only prisoners of their own minds – Franklin D. Roosevelt | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Men are not prisoners of fate but only prisoners of their own minds – Franklin D. Roosevelt http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-men-prisoners-fate-prisoners-minds-franklin-d-roosevelt/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: The Self is only that which it is in the process of becoming – Kirkegaard

Picture Quote: The Self is only that which it is in the process of becoming – Kirkegaard | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: The Self is only that which it is in the process of becoming – Kirkegaard http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-self-process-becoming-kirkegaard/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: There are three things extremely hard: Steel, A diamond, and to know one’s self – Benjamin Franklin

Picture Quote: There are three things extremely hard: Steel, A diamond, and to know one’s self – Benjamin Franklin | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: There are three things extremely hard: Steel, A diamond, and to know one’s self – Benjamin Franklin http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-three-things-extremely-hard-steel-diamond-know-ones-self-benjamin-franklin/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete. – Gautama Buddha

Picture Quote: If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete. – Gautama Buddha | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete. – Gautama Buddha http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-compassion-include-incomplete-gautama-buddha/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful. – Steve Maraboli

Picture Quote: You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful. – Steve Maraboli | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful. – Steve Maraboli http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-beautiful-know-anyone-tells-otherwise-simply-lying-beautiful-steve-maraboli/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely – C.G Jung

Picture Quote: The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely – C.G Jung | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely – C.G Jung http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-terrifying-thing-accept-oneself-completely-c-g-jung/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Mirrors have three purposes. To show you who you are. To show you who you were. And to show you want to be. – Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing

Picture Quote: Mirrors have three purposes. To show you who you are. To show you who you were. And to show you want to be. – Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Mirrors have three purposes. To show you who you are. To show you who you were. And to show you want to be. – Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing   http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-mirrors-three-purposes-show-show-show-want-dan-pearce-single-dad-laughing/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: A mirror is like my own personal reality TV show where I’m both the star and only viewer. I’ve got to get my ratings up. Jarod Kintz, The Merits of Marthaism, and How Being Named Sus...

Picture Quote: A mirror is like my own personal reality TV show where I’m both the star and only viewer. I’ve got to get my ratings up. Jarod Kintz, The Merits of Marthaism, and How Being Named Sus... | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: A mirror is like my own personal reality TV show where I’m both the star and only viewer. I’ve got to get my ratings up. Jarod Kintz, The Merits of Marthaism, and How Being Named Susan Can Benefit You http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-mirror-like-personal-reality-tv-show-im-star-viewer-ive-got-get-ratings-jarod-kintz-merits-marthaism/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Note to myself: I love you just the way you are.

Picture Quote: Note to myself: I love you just the way you are. | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Note to myself: I love you just the way you are. http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-note-love-just-way/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: The image that concerns most people is the reflection they see in other peoples minds. – Edward De Bono

Picture Quote: The image that concerns most people is the reflection they see in other peoples minds. – Edward De Bono | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: The image that concerns most people is the reflection they see in other peoples minds. – Edward De Bono http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-image-concerns-people-reflection-see-peoples-minds-edward-de-bono/
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by BeYouinc
Scoop.it!

Picture Quote: Mirrors are perpetually deceitful. They lie and steal your true self. They reveal only what your mind believes it sees. – Dee Remy, There Once Was a Boy

Picture Quote:  Mirrors are perpetually deceitful. They lie and steal your true self. They reveal only what your mind believes it sees. – Dee Remy, There Once Was a Boy | LifeTransformation | Scoop.it
Picture Quote: Mirrors are perpetually deceitful. They lie and steal your true self. They reveal only what your mind believes it sees. – Dee Remy, There Once Was a Boy http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-mirrors-perpetually-deceitful-lie-steal-true-self-reveal-mind-believes-sees-dee-remy-boy/
more...
No comment yet.