Google+ Hangout: Instantly recognize 25% of the German articles Part I of II of the SG article training Duration: < 30 minutes Coming soon: Part II-Learn the other 75% of the articles in 1/10th of ... | Learn To Recognize German Articles Instantly | Scoop.it
Hangout at Google+ with Mike Schmitz (smarter german).