Gas Leaks
39 views | +0 today
Follow
Gas Leaks
A side-branch of the mystery odors making people sick investigating. mainly to keep them separate.
Curated by Sheila
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Mysterious Corte Madera gas odor prompts evacuations - Marin Independent Journal

A mysterious natural gas odor forced the evacuation of a shopping center, California Highway Patrol offices and a pet hospital in Corte Madera Wednesday morning.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Wareham High School evacuated for gas odor | SouthCoastToday.com

An odor of natural gas prompted firefighters to evacuate Wareham High School Thursday morning.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Testing fails to determine cause of odor in water at Livermore highway garage well

LIVERMORE, Maine - The odor emanating from the water in the Livermore highway garage's well remains a mystery.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Gas odor forces school to evacuate

Some area school children got a break from the books as officials checked out a suspicious odor.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Stall HS evacuated after reported gas leak | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Stall HS evacuated after reported gas leak | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Stall High School in North Charleston was evacuated this morning after reports of a gas leak above a classroom.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Blackhawk Technical College investigates gas leaks

Blackhawk Technical College investigates gas leaks | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Blackhawk Technical College has evacuated its main building on
its central campus three times in recent weeks due to reports of
natural gas odors.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Hundreds evacuated in Fort Edward due to gas leak; Hudson Falls residents urged to stay inside

Hundreds evacuated in Fort Edward due to gas leak; Hudson Falls residents urged to stay inside | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Glens Falls, Lake George, Saratoga Springs news – The Post-Star, serving Warren County, Washington County and Saratoga County in New York state.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Longview daycare briefly evacuated because of gas odor

Longview daycare briefly evacuated because of gas odor | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
A Longview daycare was evacuated briefly because of a gas odor.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Gas well leak creates foul odor : News : UpNorthLive.com

Gas well leak creates foul odor : News : UpNorthLive.com | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
If you noticed a rotten egg smell in the air Saturday morning, it was due to a natural gas leak in Crawford County.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Propane smell prompts evacuations - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Propane smell prompts evacuations - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports- | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
The smell of propane prompted an
evacuation in Williston Friday morning.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Gas Leak Scare in Hollywood, School Evacuated | KabirCares.org

Gas Leak Scare in Hollywood, School Evacuated | KabirCares.org | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
She also said the Alhuda school at the east end of Edgewood Road evacuated because of this. I soon contacted the school staff to find more and found that the Washington gas crew and the fire marshals scanned the school ...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Reader submitted news: Gas smell prompts evacuation of Walmart

Reader submitted news: Gas smell prompts evacuation of Walmart | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it

Smell stops shoppers in early afternoon Thursday. The store was evacuated and Kern County Fire Fighters quickly determined the source was a propane tank and made it safe for shoppers to return.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Strong smell of propane gas prompts evacuation at a Maui county building

Strong smell of propane gas prompts evacuation at a Maui county building | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
It happened around 8:45 a.m. at the Maui County Service Center inside Maui Mall. The building houses the Division of Motor Vehicles, Licensing and Real Property Tax offices.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Gas leak prompts evacuation of homes

Gas leak prompts evacuation of homes | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Eleven homes on a city block were evacuated as a precaution while crews worked to find and stop a gas leak.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Gas leak forces evacuation of Seminole mall

Gas leak forces evacuation of Seminole mall | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
A gas leak caused the evacuation of hundreds of shoppers at the Seminole Towne Center Saturday evening.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Carbon Monoxide Detected in South Dallas School

Carbon Monoxide Detected in South Dallas School | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Around 500 students and faculty members were evacuated from Irma Lerma Rangel High School Friday morning, after someone reported smelling a "strange gas smell."...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

TCC campus evacuated due to gas leak | WAVY.com | Chesapeake, Va.

TCC campus evacuated due to gas leak | WAVY.com | Chesapeake, Va. | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
The Tidewater Community College Chesapeake campus is being evacuated due to a gas leak.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Target evacuated for gas odor

Target evacuated for gas odor | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
FORT GRATIOT TWP. — The Target at 4300 24th Ave in Fort Gratiot was temporarily evacuated today as firefighters investigated a natural gas odor in the store.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

San Anselmo residents evacuated during gas leak - Marin Independent Journal

San Anselmo residents evacuated during gas leak - Marin Independent Journal | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Four residents were evacuated at a San Anselmo apartment building Tuesday after a work crew accidentally broke a natural gas line.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Paw Paw businesses evacuated, streets closed following report of natural gas odor

Paw Paw businesses evacuated, streets closed following report of natural gas odor | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Paw Paw police officers and firefighters responded at about 10:50 a.m. after a business owner reported the odor, Police Chief Eric Marshall said.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Northeast Middle School closed after gas leak - Midland Daily News: News

Northeast Middle School closed after gas leak - Midland Daily News: News | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
A gas leak at Northeast Middle School has resulted in the
closure of school for the day Tuesday, with students who have not
already been picked up being bused to a high school for the
remainder of the day.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Howdy's store evacuated due to gas leak - El Paso Times

The El Paso Fire Department evacuated customers and employees from a Howdys store today because of a gas leak.
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

East High School evacuated after natural gas smell

East High School evacuated after natural gas smell | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
Madison East High School, 2222 E.Washington Ave., was evacuated for about 30 minutes Friday afternoon after a smell of...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Sheila
Scoop.it!

Emergency services called to chemical incident at Lewisham Tesco

Emergency services called to chemical incident at Lewisham Tesco | Gas Leaks | Scoop.it
POLICE, ambulances and fire crews were called to a suspected chemical incident at the Tesco underground car park in Lewisham this afternoon.
more...
No comment yet.