Caught in the socialweb
11 views | +0 today
Follow
Caught in the socialweb
Exploring the uncharted waters of a digital reality that changed the way we live, work and perceive the world.
Curated by Lna Cabu
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Rescooped by Lna Cabu from visualizing social media
Scoop.it!

How to Create Outstanding Social Media Pages [Infographic]

How to Create Outstanding Social Media Pages [Infographic] | Caught in the socialweb | Scoop.it

Each and every social network is different and need to be used in different ways, at different times, promoted differently, etc.

 

This infographic contains guidelines on how to create optimized social media pages for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Linkedin.


Via Lauren Moss
more...
Alexander Abramov's curator insight, November 16, 2013 10:36 PM

This infographic contains guidelines on how to create optimized social media pages for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Linkedin.

Jim Doyle's curator insight, December 6, 2013 1:10 AM

How to Create Outstanding Social Media Pages [Infographic]

Stéphane Hardel's curator insight, December 15, 2013 6:10 AM

Très social media ce matin ... D'ailleurs comment on fait pour bien les utiliser ? Hein ?

Scooped by Lna Cabu
Scoop.it!

What's Ahead for Legal Marketing in 2014? : The Rainmaker Blog

What's Ahead for Legal Marketing in 2014? : The Rainmaker Blog | Caught in the socialweb | Scoop.it
WebDAM, a web-based digital asset management company, took the time to gather data from industry experts and leading sources on digital marketing to c (What's Ahead for Legal Marketing in 2014?
more...
No comment yet.
Rescooped by Lna Cabu from Content curation trends
Scoop.it!

Content Curation Guide for SEO

Content Curation Guide for SEO | Caught in the socialweb | Scoop.it

Via Marc Rougier
more...
Bev Dantz's curator insight, October 8, 2013 8:56 AM

Great description of what content curation is and why/how it works!

Ali Anani's curator insight, October 21, 2013 12:58 AM
Self-explanatory guide- a very relevant work
John Thomas's curator insight, February 10, 2014 6:53 AM

Content Curation Guide for SEO | 

Scooped by Lna Cabu
Scoop.it!

Get Your Head out of the Sand: Advice from Sir Richard Branson

Get Your Head out of the Sand: Advice from Sir Richard Branson | Caught in the socialweb | Scoop.it

 

Ιngenious entepreneur, media mastermind and founder of Virgin Group, Sir Richard Branson, recently held a really interesting chat in public with Marc Benioff at Salesforce.com's Dreamforce X. 

 

Sir Richard talked about a plethora of topics ranging from his entrepreneurial beginnings to his future plans to make the world a better place.While each and every topic proved to be equally if not more interesting than the last, Branson said one thing that every businessman shour take into serious consideration:

“For a business to not embrace social media…you’ve clearly got your head in the sand.”

This phrase resonates the results of a survey showing that 70% of businesses today have gone social. Which makes you wonder, what the rest 30% is thinking! 

Since innovation and insightfulness has always been a requisite for success, going social is an imperative and rather delayed, especially when gaining audience is not accomplished within a day!

What's more, one needs to bear into mind a crucial fact: Time and honed communication skills are of essence in order to build the image of any firm on an environment that is at the same time global and extremely competitive. 

What you need is great content, imagination, careful targeting, adaptability, dedication, quick reflexes and intensive networking. If you think that a page on facebook is easy, its poor results will soon make you realise in a painful way that social media request the same level of professionalism with which traditional marketing has been performed for the last decades.

So, go ahead, embrace the social media and address a universal audience with a loud and clear voice. And when you speak try to make your words, attractive, stimulating and engaging! 

more...
No comment yet.