Lots of successful people have degrees from the University of Miami. Everyone from Gloria Estefan to, like, 10 percent of the NFL. But some of the school's most famous former students never graduated -- either opting to transfer or quit college altogether. Current UM kids, don't take this as inspiration to drop your studies. We're sure we could show you a totally depressing list of completely unfamous UM dropouts that includes everyone from strippers to professional parent-moochers. Keep up those studies.
1. Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek, and his wife, Majel Barrett-Roddenberry
2. Ben Folds, lead singer of Ben Folds Five
3. Micky Arison, owner of the Miami Heat and CEO of Carnival Corp.
4. Grace Slick, lead singer of Jefferson Airplane
5. Sylvester Stallone, actor, screenwriter, and director
6. Patti Scialfa, guitarist of the E-Street Band
7. Kimbo Slice, punches things for money
8. Jeff Garlin, actor on Curb Your Enthusiasm
9. Charles Grodin, actor
10. Enrique Iglesias, singer
... and of course, Steve-O.
Via Colleen F Dourney