This guide offers information about WAC – writing across the curriculum. If you're reading this for the first time, please view our tips on using the guide. To learn more about WAC, choose any of the items below:
- Why include writing in my courses?
- What kinds of writing can I include?
- What is writing to learn?
- What is writing in the disciplines?
- Do I have to be an expert in grammar?
- Do writing and peer review take up too much class time?
- How can I avoid getting lousy student writing?
- What makes a good writing assignment?
- How can I get the most out of peer-review?
- How can I handle student writing?
- Why consider collaborative writing assignments?
- What writing resources are available for my students?
- What teaching resources are available?
- Other Online Resources on the WAC Clearinghouse
Via Darren Burris, Deanna Mascle