There are a lot of myths when it comes to blogging. These 7 blogging myths busted will give you tips for how you can build a strong blogging foundation.
1) Quick Traffic Means Overnight Success
2) You Should Flood Your Profiles With Lots Of Updates & Posts
3) You Should Pay For Fans & Followers
4) You Should Have A Presence On Every Social Networking Platform
5) You Shouldn’t Bother Checking Your Updates For Typing/Grammar Errors
6) You Should Ignore Your Followers’ Opinions
7) And As A Final Note…
Many bloggers think social media isn’t very important, and they avoid it. However, social media is an essential element of online marketing, especially today. As a blogger, having a wide and reputable presence in social media reflects your authority on the particular subject matter you are blogging about.