Posted by Magic Lantern on November 8, 2012
"This is a small update, mostly with bugfixes and a few handy tweaks.
• Card test at startup
• Histogram and waveform moved to bottom
• New experimental display for focus peaking (extreme sharpness)
• 16:9 bars for anamorphic preview
• Focus box moves faster (not yet customizable)
• After taking a picture and pressing Zoom In right away, you can scroll through pictures
• Saturation boost when adjusting white balance
• Warnings for bad settings (e.g. if you set picture quality to JPEG instead of RAW by mistake)
• Dim the red LED while recording (make it less distracting)
More info here."
Via Thierry Saint-Paul