SKV is seeking an experienced and a self-motivated person for the post of Program Coordinator who will look after the overall management and coordination of the organization's programs. This position requires frequent travel to other project areas outside of Gujarat to follow up the work. Additionally the post also requires a person who has good event organizing skills. The candidate will work mainly with the director and will also assist the Office Manager in overseeing day-to-day office administrative and communication tasks.
- Knowledge of project management
- Strong interpersonal, mentoring, facilitation, communication, negotiation, time management, documentation skills
- Self-motivation and initiating; should be responsible and able to generate work.
- Hindi and English, fluent in writing and speaking.
- Good humor, energy and spirit
- Communication and documentation
- Educational coordination with the Office Manager
- Attending public relations events
- Providing Alumni services
- Event Management
- MSW, Master in Humanities/Psychology/Sociology/Rural Development, Rural Management, MBA or any other related field
- 3 years experience in the development sector preferred experience with craft and artisans a plus
- To be negotiated but in the range of RS 36,000/ month
To apply, please submit your cover letter, and resume by email to email@example.com