Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Many leaders are currently facing the challenge of leading in conditions of uncertainty and unpredictability. Yet much leadership is predicated on the assumption of a relatively stable / foreseeable future - for which plans can be made.
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
- Keep Leading
- People First
- Engender hope and optimism
- Learn to Love Emergence and Discovery
- Call on the Collective Intelligence of Your Unit
- Have Many Review and Reflection Points
- Reveal Your Authenticity and Integrity
Worthwhile tips for any project manager facing uncertainty. Don't wing it though - you still need a plan as a baseline.
Seven top tips for leading through uncertainty