Anghelos, from the Tenuta De Angelis, was one of the first wines produced in Offida, the heart of the Piceno grape-growing and wine-producing region.
The combination of the local red grapes, Montepuiciano and Sangiovese. with Cabernet Sauvignon provides the perfect balance between the classic and sophisticated.
- BLEND OF GRAPES: Montepulciano 70%. Cabernet Sauvignon 25%. Sangiovese 5%
- TERRAIN: Average textured soil. tending to clay between 200 and 35C) metres altitude in Offida.
- VINIFICATION (Wine making process): Traditional with maceration of thesijdns for 15-20 days in steel silos.
- REFINEMENT OF WINE: In wine barreis for 12- 15 months, then in bottles for approximately 9 months.
- ORGANOLEPIIC CHARACTERISTICS: Rich, intense colour, tending to mauvish, full-body flavours ranging from black cherry and black currant with a hint of spice.
- GASTRONOMIC COMBINATIONS: Perfect with red meat and game, fresh pasta and macaroni, to be served at a temperature below 18°.
- ALCOHOLIC CONTENT: 14°