Verdicchio, the most famous wine of the region Marche, extends its cultivation in the area of "Castelli di Jesi" and in particular in Cupramontana, which has always been one of the most important centers of wine production in the region. Cuprese, whose name means "From Cupra", was first produced in 1985 and it has been since one of the cornerstones of the Colonnara winery. Also famous for its longevity, you can appreciate its strenghts in old vintages dating back to early nineties.
- Grape varieties Verdicchio (native)
- Vinification manual grape-picking, vinification in steel at a controlled temperature and bottling during the spring subsequent to the harvest. Refinement in bottles for several years for certain particular vintages.
- Colour bright straw yellow with greenish reflections when young, tending towards a golden colour with age
- Bouquet intensely fruity and floral initial background, hints of complex final notes of flint stone
- Taste good structure and balance with initial notes of freshness and final notes of pleasantly bitter sapidity
- Pairing Seafood starters with a sauce, boiled fish or shellfish or fish cooked in a sauce, or roasted, pasta or rice with a white fish sauce or shellfish sauce, raw pork salted meat of any kind, mixed fried meat and vegetables “alla marchigiana”, medium matured cheeses.
- Alcohol 13,5% vol.