The Brewery Birrificio dei Castelli is a small company, a laboratory in continuous evolution with the objective to develop a refined, unique product with respect for tradition.
Long processing times and maturation, attention to detail and patience to preserve its fragrance and taste.
- Color: Clear medium to dark amber orange colour with a average, frothy, good lacing, mostly lasting, off-white head.
- Aroma: moderate to heavy malty, caramel, moderate to heavy hoppy, orange - citrus, grapefruit.
- Flavour: moderate to heavy sweet and bitter with a long duration, hoppy, fresh, peppery hops, wood notes.
- Body: medium, texture is oily, carbonation is soft.
- Pairing: cheese and jams, sweet tarts and sweet jam.
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, hops, yeast, sugar.
- Alcohol: 6.3%
- Grado Plato: 14.5 ° P
- Serving temperature: 9-11 ° C
- Bottle: 0.75 Lt