So the truth is that we only know about 10 percent of who and what we are. That's where mindfulness comes in. The practice of mindfulness is about discovering the other 90 percent -- your inner world. It is a return to the entirety of your being."
"Here are five things to understand as you practice mindfulness:"
Via craig daniels