Social Media has taken more evolutionary leaps in the past two years then it has in the time since cave men adorned their spears and clubs with rocks and bones to differentiate their awesome possessions.
Hope everyone are familiar with the current social media dearie. Yup it is Pinterest! Gentlemen who were once making gag on Pinterest as a social media site used by ladies just to share cooking recipes, are now damn bully users of Pinterest. So, what is there in Pinterest to make them turnaround? Before coming into that, let me quickly crack out few facts about Pinterest.
- Pinterest, in just two years from its emergence has reached the world’s top 3rd biggest social media networking site.
- It has an average of 11.7 million unique visitors per month.
- User’s attention is longer in Pinterest when compared to Facebook and twitter. Pinterest users spend on an average of 15.8 minutes, whereas a Facebook user spends 12.1 minutes and twitter user spends 3.3 minutes on an average.
- Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google+, YouTube and Linkedin (even if these three are combined).
- Almost 70 percent of Pinterest users are females, among which those under the age group of 25 to 35 have their major participation.
- One third of all Pinterest users have an average annual household income of $100,000.
- 50 percent of Pinterest users have kids.
- 97 percent of Facebook fans on Pinterest page are women.
Pinterest, being today’s hottest social media network has taken away the hearts of millions. So, why this Pinterest crush? The one best reason to-be is, Pinterest keeps you visually engaged. With its amazing photo sharing facility, people can anytime pin photos and videos to their boards. Another best thing with Pinterest is, you can upload ‘n’ number of photos to ‘n’ number of albums. Pinterest lets you to pin photos either from your computer or web. If you are pinning a image taken from web, there is a Pinterest Bookmarklet to pick up the source of the image and set it as the click through link. You also have the option of sharing the pins simultaneously on Facebook and Twitter. This unique way of pinning photos and videos has led users to keep showered with Pinterest.
Gone are the days where you hire designers to design, build and develop your websites. Now is the trend to design your own website / blog with WordPress. WordPress is absolutely free and hence it is not needed to spend dollars on designing websites. WordPress is simple to use. With a WordPress site, you can easily drive traffic to your page, since WordPress is wholly SEO- friendly. Therefore, your site can be ranked well on Google and other search engine result pages.
WordPress Pinterest Themes
So, now coming to our topic. What is a WordPress – Pinterest theme? There are a plenty of WordPress themes that lets you to add videos, photos, content and other customization options to your WordPress site. The most interesting thing about Pinterest that attracts all visitors is its excellent design and layout. Several Pinterest like WordPress themes have come out to make your WordPress blog shine like a Pinterest page. These WordPress Pinterest themes make you feel as if you are working with a social media network, while the truth is you are in your WordPress site.
Though there are several Pinterest like WordPress themes, I have picked you the best ten themes that comes with some extraordinary features.