|Scooped by Cloud Nemo|
The 5 reasons you should develop a Mobile App for your website
We are living in a world that is always on the move and when users need all kinds of infomation, they want to obtain immediately.
And if you want to keep business flourishing, you have to deliver immediately. How can you do this? Using an app for mobile devices.
Today smart phones have pretty much anything that we have on a desktop computer: internet browsing, emails, social media managing, games, photos, music, movies, maps and much more. There are countless mobile phone applications available today and users can download anything from news updates, applications, games or navigational applications.
Almost every online business, too, as well as a website has an app which help to attract and retain customers.
Here are some good reasons you should develop an app for your own business:
- Increase online visibilty and accessibility: You can use your app as a tool to showcase your products and services. Users visiting your app would then have instant, one-stop access to you.
- reinforce your brand: apps that offer creative, useful functions will help to expand the user’s appreciation of your brand, so they come to see your company as a part of their lifestyle.
- connect directly with the customer using a “push notification”: they are just like a text message that allows you to stay in touch with your users and makes it possible for your users to communicate with each other.
- increase sell-through: customers who use your app are generally more motivated to make a purchase because they’ve already had positive interactions with your brand.
- more social marketing opportunities: with social media integration, app users can easily share their purchases or brand interactions via platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, exposing a new audience to your app and your brand.
Customers have their own benefits by using your app, too, for example: easy access to your inventory, notifications of special events such as bargain sales, directions to your location from wherever they are, embedded QR code scanner, one-touch access to your contact information.
Mobile apps are crucial to today’s business: so it is crucial for yours.
Cloud Nemo has a Mobile App Development dedicated team ready to analyze your web presence and make a tailored app out of it: Contact Us (link) and discover a whole lot of new opportunities!