Excerpt from the article:
Being visible and getting clicks doesn’t guarantee you success.
Success depends on many factors, of which landing page quality is one.
Your aim should be to improve your landing pages over time, using proven optimisation methods, so that the natural search traffic you get positively contributes to your website’s KPIs.
This article provides a beginner’s guide to the role of landing page optimisation and how testing (A/B & MVT) can be used to enhance the performance of your landing pages for SEO.
1. What is a ‘good’ landing page?
2. Example of a campaign landing page
3. Issues to consider when designing landing pages for SEO
4. What should you be measuring to review and improve your SEO landing pages?
5. Techniques for optimising landing pages?
6. Customer feedback
8. What is A/B testing?
9. How can you use A/B to benefit SEO landing pages?
10. What is MVT testing?
Curated by Agostino Caniato:
To deepen the points just mentioned, read the entire article here: http://bit.ly/It379a
Via Agostino Caniato