Video: Egypt: Thousands In Morsi Protests Email Hundreds of thousands of protesters went on to the streets of Cairo as part of mass demonstrations across Egy...
I have been resharing this image of the banner on twitter:
Please help reshare:
RT @littlebytesnews Keep sharing.. @ABC @CBS @nbc@msnbc anti-Morsi protesters sign:"Obama supports terrorism" #Egypt http://pic.twitter.com/uOcrqGflRd
Egypt crisis: Mursi rejects Army's 48-hour ultimatum http://t.co/9s4YRD1lZ9
So now what?? Who do they want to replace Morsi, when according to the Egyptian opposition leader, Christians aren't allowed to run for President...so they will likely get more of the same, another Morsi or another Mubarak....
In the meantime, Obama backed rebels/terrorists in Syria have recently beheaded a Catholic priest:
Syrian Catholic Priest Beheaded as Crowd Cheers: Grizzly stories of murders, rapes, and... http://t.co/Ii4RWu7jCz
While protesters in South Africa did not welcome the village idiot, Obama with praise: http://sco.lt/7rQvnV
More NObama Protests in South Africa
http://t.co/QiJpoPFZcP Angry protesters burn Obama's picture in South Africa
Obama is Adolf Hitler' Say Soweto Protesters as US President Addresses South Africa
Obama Returns To Africa and Is "Welcomed Home" With Burning US Flags, As He Promotes Gay Rights In A Muslim Country That Outlaws Gays, Pissing Off Their President, Followed By A Speech At A Slave Fort That Historians Say Never Housed Slaves, Meanwhile Moo Says She Grew Up Like A Poor African Child... Without The Fly's Around Her Head!
by Steve Russo
And this is what we're paying $100 million for?
As you read these stories from the past 2 days, ask yourself, why haven't you heard about any of them from the ass kissing Obama loving press? The answer is below!
Talk about NOT making friends & influencing people. Once again, it's apparent that Obama's never ending apologizing tour to the world, keeps falling flat. Where's the love, respect and restored honor of America's standing in the world that Obama and his minions told us was going to happen once he was elected?
On his recent European trip 2 weeks ago, Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama bashed the Catholic Church and Schools in Ireland because they were supposedly intolerant (unlike Islamic schools), He got bashed by a Socialist Irish parliament member for not being more of a Marxist and Moo got bashed for having lunch with the tax exile Bono and then Obama got the cold shoulder from Putin. Such success!
Now, within hours of landing in Africa he promotes Gay Marriage in a country which is 94% Muslim and is ruled by Sharia Law and manages to piss off their president. And the people are not that thrilled with him either because he hasn't done enough for them like George Bush did and greet him with burning US flags because he's killing people with drones. This is the kind of stuff that Biden is famous for.
1. Der Leader Obama is receiving the embrace you might expect for a long-lost prodigal son on his return to his father's home continent, even though he has yet to leave a lasting policy legacy for Africa on the scale of his two predecessors, both Clinton and Bush. "Two visits in five years, it's not enough," said Faye Mbissine, a 30-year-old nanny who took an early morning bus to come see Obama on Thursday outside the presidential palace. "We hope that he can come more and do more."
(Join the club! How about he stays there and transforms your country into a bigger mess and leaves us alone?)
Obama's mission for his trip to Africa is to enable Africans to understand the reason his approval rating in Africa has plummetted below that of George W. Bush... "It's Bush's Fault," of course.
2. But not everything is coming up daisy's and not everyone agrees with Der Leader Barackzebub’s new-found views on gay marriage. Take, for instance, the African leader that made it known he disagrees that same-sex unions should be the law of the land. Obama on Thursday praised the Supreme Court’s ruling on same-sex marriage as a “victory for American democracy,” but clashed with his host in Senegal over gay rights in a sign of the vast differences that exist between legal constructs at home in America and abroad in a Muslim country.
Senegalese President Macky Sall rebuffed Obama’s call for Africans to give gays equal rights under the law. “We are still not ready to decriminalize homosexuality,” Sall said, while insisting that the country is “very tolerant” and needs more time to digest the issue without pressure. “This does not mean we are homophobic.” (No, not at all.) 38 African countries criminalize homosexuality. In four of those — Mauritania, northern Nigeria, southern Somalia and Sudan – the punishment is death.
And this is the same guy who criticized Romney during the 2012 campaign of being a poor guest in England when he commented on concerns for security at the Olympics? Yet he will push his (and what he perceivesas US) values on other countries that didn't ask for them? To paraphrase an old cliche, how do you know when Obama is being hypocritical? His lips are moving.
3. From There, Obama went to what was once thought of as a "Slave Fort" in Senegal to give a speech on Slavery, but it turns out, that the Fort was probably never a slave fort. When Obama and FLOTUS visited Senegal late on Thursday, he headed for Gorée Island, where a crumbling fort is said to have been the key departure point for millions of slaves shipped across the Atlantic. Yet as the president toured the 18th century building and later spoke of how the visit had allowed him to "fully appreciate the magnitude of the slave trade", historians pointed out that it was probably never used for that purpose at all. However, despite the claims that millions of slaves passed through the door, its most likely use is now thought to have been for disposing of rubbish. Likewise, the waters it overlooks are too rocky and shallow for a slave ship to have used it as a loading bay.
"There are literally no historians who believe the Slave House is what they're claiming it to be, said Ralph Austen, a History professor at the University of Chicago. Oops!
4. Then On Friday, Hundreds Of South Africans Protest Barack Obama's Visit and Speech.....
Obama's second stop on a three country self gratification tour of Africa didn't go so well. On this stop, he was met with protest.
5. South Africans Burn U.S. Flag To Protest Obama....
Demonstrators in Pretoria said the visiting leader comes up short when compared to their ailing national hero Nelson Mandela. Among complaints -- Obama's policy of targeting militants in other countries often via drone attacks.
6. Meanwhile.... The Narcissist Michelle Obama Tells School Children, She Likens Her Upbringing to the Poor Senegalese Children's...
Speaking at the Martin Luther King Middle School in Dakar, FLOTUS Michelle Obama likened her upbringing to the upbringing of the poor Senegalese children at the school. Like always, making the event all about her, she told the school children: "I know a little bit about this from my own experience. See, like many of you, I didn't grow up in a family with a lot of money. My parents had to work hard every day to support us, so they never had the chance to get the kind of education they wanted for themselves. But they had big dreams for me.
Yes, that's just like what they are going through. Between warlords and violence everyday, Islamo Nazi terrorist, forced marries to underage girls, not sure where your next meal might be coming from, rapes, disease, AIDS, famine and the poorest of the poor living conditions is exactly like growing up in Chicago.
7. Not to be one to burst this Obama Fantasy Bubble.... But the truth about Michelle Obama's 'working class' credentials are.... Very Different!
Mrs O grew up in a nice neighborhood, in a middle income household, and like her friends said: "She is a middle-class girl who has discovered that money is nice and doesn't see that as a contradiction with having radical beliefs, Michelle is now motivated more by personal gain than by social consciousness. "She saw her opportunities, and she took them."
~ On the bright side.... Obama is avoiding his father’s homeland, Kenya, whose president has been charged with war crimes, (one could make that same case against Der Leader Obama) and Nigeria, the country with the continent’s most dominant economy. Nigeria is enveloped in an Islamist insurgency and military crackdown. Sounds like the perfect model for where Obama is taking us!
.... So why didn't the ass kissing Obama press report any of these African disaster stories? Because that same press wouldn't even ask their Emperor one question about any of his scandals from the past 3 months, while they had the chance during his flight to Africa aboard Air Force One. Just shameful but to be expected!
'8. WELCOME HOME, MR. PRESIDENT'...
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/child-waits-catch-glimpse-u-president-barack-obama-photo-175252726.html More: http://thegrio.com/2013/06/28/hundreds-protest-obamas-visit-to-south-africa/
RT: Obama greeted with protests in South Africahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=los6X875P8A&feature=share
Protesters burn "Stop Obama"pictures in South Africa: