The drought threatens South Dakota's Corn Palace and its murals made of 12 different colors of corn.
A follow up to Colbert's Junk Food Feed Segment. This is a great segment on the American corn belt and the unique Corn Palace of Mitchell, South Dakota.
Questions to Ponder:
1) What's the impact of natural disasters on human activity?
2) How is this an example of human environment interaction?
3) How does this relate to local culture?
4) How does this relate to the theme of place?
5) What's your favorite corn pun mentioned?