- 42% of companies have just one person looking after social media.
- 40% of companies have 2-3 people looking after social media.
- 9% of companies have six or more people managing social media.
- 25% of companies have interns helping with social media.
- 86% of companies measure social media in terms of likes and followers.
- Of all comms departments, advertising is the least likely to be in charge of social media in 26% of instances – marketing and PR are most likely (70% and 69% respectively).