1. Learning is a consequence of thinking
2. Good thinking is not just about skills, but also dispositions
3. Thinking is social
4. Fostering thinking requires that it be visible
5. Classroom culture sets the tone for learning and shapes what is learned
6. Schools must be cultures of thinking for teachers.
Please read............this initiative through Harvard's Project Zero is amazing. It melds with Common Core. I feel it holds promise for the future of teaching and learning.
Via Mary Perfitt-Nelson