Miss Happ Rockabilly and Pin Up Clothing. Over the years music and fashion has changed but one thing that has never totally disappeared is our love and fascination for the 50's and it's lifestyle. Today, Miss Happ takes all ...
An elegant request to please remove your shoes or please take off your shoes. Perfect hallway or entrance way poster featuring an old engraving of a victorian boot from an antique french book. The purple background color is customizable. You can make it match your own decor.
'50s clothing trends are perhaps the most feminine and sophisticated for the modern vintage lover to wear, arguably the last remaining era of vintage fashion that's available in ample supply to buy from boutique and online vintage sellers.
Great tips from this website about caring for your vintage garments.
1. Examine your garment carefully. Be sure to look for any care labels and/or content labels for any information that might be helpful.
2. There are many stain removal methods that are specifically for delicate fabrics. Once you know what type of fabric you are dealing with, you can then find the correct method.
3. Dry Cleaning is not always safe for vintage clothing. It is usually safe for cotton and linen. You will want to find a dry cleaner that is familiar with delicate fabrics. Hand washing is best for some items.
4. If you are purchasing museum quality items for a collection, it may be best not to clean them at all, but proper storage will be very important.
5. If you notice any signs of mildew or insect infestation, you will want to isolate the item immediately.
6. Remember that light, insects, heat, dirt and moisture are all enemies of vintage clothing. You will want to store your items in an area of your home that has good circulation and is away from sunlight.
7. The only items that can safely be hung on hangers are those that are made of strong fabrics and don't have delicate shoulders. Heavily beaded items should never be hung.
8. Store delicate items in boxes with layers of cotton or muslin sheeting. NEVER STORE IN PLASTIC! Just remember that vintage clothing needs to breathe.
9. If you choose to use hanging garment bags, use those made of a breathable fabric.
Late Victorian Era Fashion Plate - March 1867 The World of Fashion Description of the Plates of Costumes No. 1 is a Bonnet of pink Areophane, covered by fullings of white tulle and edged round by narrow white lace.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.