What does dark chocolate, red wine, sunshine and sex have in common? They’re all good for you! And if you want more good news – add coffee to the list.
Italians love their cappuccino and espresso, and those of us who are coffee drinkers no matter what your nationality get added benefits to our enjoyment. There are still many people who are under the assumption that coffee is bad for you. We’ve been told for years that coffee drinking is a terrible habit. The simple truth of the matter is while an excess of anything is never good, in moderation, coffee can actually be good for you.
Here are ten health benefits from your coffee drinking pleasure.
1. Coffee may protect against heart disease.
2. Coffee may lower the risk of stroke.
3. Coffee reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
4. Coffee protects the brain against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
5. Coffee reduces risk of symptomatic gallstone disease
6. Coffee promotes regular digestion.
7. Coffee reduces the risk of some cancers.
8. Coffee helps you burn fat.
9. Coffee is actually good for your teeth
10. Coffee can help prevent/stop headaches
Via Mariano Pallottini