While we’ve witnessed many effective approaches to incorporating iPads successfully in the classroom, we’re struck by the common mistakes many schools are making with iPads, mistakes that are in some cases crippling the success of these initiatives.
The five critical mistakes (and more information is in the post):
* Focusing on content apps.
* Lack of teacher preparation in classroom management of iPads.
* Treating the iPad as a computer and expecting it to serve as a laptop.
* Treating iPads like multi-user devices.
* Failure to communicate a compelling answer to "Why iPads?"
Via Beth Dichter