Shoppers are connecting on social media for many reasons. Whether they are seeking to engage with a brand they are loyal to or finding out which brands their peers prefer, social media has become a major influence for many buyers.
Here is an interesting article by Aleyda Solis on Moz Blog sharing many tools and how she uses them for international SEO. Here below are just the main sections, subsections and associated tools.
1. IDENTIFY - Your initial international search status with: Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics;
- Your international search potential with: SEMrush, SearchMetrics Essentials, Moz Keyword Difficulty Tool;
- Your international keyword ideas with: Ubersuggest, SEOchat Suggestion Keyword Finder;
2. TARGET - Your international audience profile with: TNS Digital Life, Google's Consumer Barometer;
- Your international industry's behavior and characteristics with: Alexa, Rnkrnk, SimilarWeb, Google Display Network Research;
3. OPTIMIZE - Your hreflang annotations with: MediaFlow's Hreflang Sitemap Tool, DejanSEO Hreflang Validator, Rob Hammond's SEO Crawler, Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool;
- Your country-targeted website's geolocation with: Google Webmaster Tools Geolocation Feature, Bing Webmaster Tools Geotargeting Feature, FlagFox extension for Firefox, Flag for Chrome extension;
- Your international web content with: Twitterfall, Google Trends, Talkwalker, PROMT, WordReference, ProZ;
4. PROMOTE - Your international popularity analysis with: Open Site Explorer, MajesticSEO, LinkRisk, Social Crawlytics, SimplyMeasured, CognitiveSEO;
- Your international link-building with: Link Prospector, FollowerWonk, BuzzStream, Topsy;
5. MEASURE - Your international search visibility with: I Search From, Search Latte, FoxyProxy for Firefox and Chrome, Hide My Ass, Trusted Proxies;
- Your international search results with: Moz Rank Tracker, SEscout, Authority Labs, Advanced Web Ranking, SEO SERP for Chrome, Rank Checker for Firefox, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools;
6. BENEFIT - Your international SEO ROI The International SEO ROI Calculator.
Last but not least, let's not forget that despite all the help that these tools might give you the most important tool you have is your own brain. Tools are not meant to replace you, but to support you, so do your own analysis, test everything and validate frequently, using your brain..."
You can choose to be part of the online conversation and contribute to steering it. Or, you can let conversation go on without you, letting others control what is said about your business brand....
So you start your business, you get a website, and sign up for Facebook and maybe one or two other social networks. Your online marketing plans are set, right? No! One thing you forgot is social listening tools…There are now many options – Both free and paid.This is meant as a social listening tools review. Those that will benefit the most are just beginning to calculate winning customers online by connecting the puzzle pieces of their efforts...
Following these tips to meeting influential people in your niche can help you get the exposure for your startup you've been looking for.Having even just one relationship with an online influencer can have a significant impact on your business. Online influencers are people who have a dynamic personality that comes across online and they command the respect of other key players in their niche. Relationships with influencers are sought after by business owners because these people help shape consumer decision making by popularizing products and ideas, and promoting things across multiple channels.The good news is that many top influencers also happen to be fairly accessible, even when you think it's impossible to connect with them. Here are five relatively easy ways to connect with powerful influencers who can hopefully help your business get to the next level...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.