Laboratoire d’Urbanisme Agricole (LUA) is a non-profit-making organisation, whose goal is to create and develop an inter-disciplinary platform for the exchange of knowledge and skills in the urban agriculture field, with the task of:
- Contributing to the capitalisation and sharing of knowledge on urban farms and agriculture;
- Treating architecture as a framework for federative experimentation in the development of agriculture in the urban environment;
- Developing relations between professionals in the construction, urban planning, eco-technology and environmental and biological fields to develop synergies;
- Formalising the existence of a “Vertical Farm and Urban Agriculture” standard of excellence by bringing together the actors involved;
- Developing research, innovation and experimentation;
- Promoting urban agriculture and vertical farms on a local, national and international level.
Via Adela Ciurea, Territori