daily edventures. Anthony Salcito.
"Jenkins talked with us about bringing participatory learning into the classroom, and why we must embrace our networked society to benefit our youth....
How can other educators implement what you’ve learned through this project?
Embrace core principles of participatory learning:
* Heightened motivation and new forms of engagement through meaningful play and experimentation;
* Learning that feels relevant to students’ identities and interests;
* Opportunities for creating and solving problems using a variety of media, tools and practices;
* Co-configured expertise where educators and students pool their skills and knowledge and share in the tasks of teaching and learning;
* And an integrated system of learning where connections between home, school, community and world are enabled and encouraged...."