You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
한 번 시간에, 2010은 이전 년, CMS는 생성, 구성, 관리하고 특정 웹 속성, 웹 사이트 또는 블로그에 콘텐츠를 게시 할 수있는 instrumento했다. 지원 :이 고전적인 CMS는 그것의 기능을 특징으로했다
The new CMS is the profile of an emerging new type of content management systems that is not bound anymore to a specific web site and which acts as a hub to first gather, aggregate and filter relevant content, and then to create, edit and format it for scheduled publishing across multiple devices and types of output (email, RSS, ebook, social media, web site, blog, etc.).
Great examples of this new type of CMS are at one end of the continuum tools like Shareist, OpenTopic and B2BContentEngine and at the other simpler ones like Kurasie, Hootsuite.
Here is my take on which other the key defining characteristics of this new breed of online publishing tools.
Full article: http://www.masternewmedia.org/the-new-cms/
Reading time: 13'
If you've ever struggled with what visualization to create to best show the data you have, The Data Visualization Catalogue might provide just the help you
A great collection of data visualisation tools, categorised by the characteristics of the data you want to show.
Rappresentare: raccontare la realtà in modo tale da attrarre in modo efficace l'attenzione del nostro interlocutore/lettore. In una società iperconnessa e dialogica, fondamentale competenza.
The Data Visualization Catalogue is a powerful tool to guide selection of data visualization methodologies. I am looking forward to incorporating this resource into my courses wherever possible.
Written for journalists, this article is of interest to educators too. Some grat tools for creating great multi-media presentations. Imagine what learners might produce with these...
Watch this video to help the special needs in Africa this thanks giving holiday http://www.africatube.net/video/932/Neglected-people-of-Africa-need-your-help
Da http://www.journalism.co.uk 9 strumenti web based per lo storytelling. Si tratta di strumenti che consentono di realizzare storie visuali con elementi multimediali e interattivi.
Utili per la content curation e per realizzare presentazioni.
Possono essere utilizzati senza problemi nelal didattica per realizzare raccolte e/o narrazioni di eventi e/o problemi di carattere disciplinare e interdisciplinare.
Makes sense to me.
Curating - how to manage it. And curation experts already exist - they're called Librarians!
What's ahead of us when it comes to web publishing? How will the tools, methods and approaches to design, to create and to package news and information change over the course of the next few years?
In the second part of this article, I am looking at these key trends:
1) Dusk of Blogs How blogs are changing their role and importance within the information ecosystem.
2) Beyond WordPress WordPress has been a revolutionary tool for small and large independent web publishers. But in its fantastic growth, it may have lost track of its true original purpose. What's there now to replace it?
3) Instant Publishing When it comes to publishing online, it's not just "ease of use" that web publishers want. Immediacy, real-time, is the new in high-demand frontier. How rapidly can you go from thinking of a promotion or a new report to actually having a professional-looking page of it online?
4) Invisible UI Just-in-time interface controls are the future. The time of multiple toolbars with tens of buttons and icons, is definitely over. The new UI is basically invisible... until you need it.
5) Design Intelligence The web design and publishing ecosystem presently doesn't allow for non-technical people to create and maintain professional-looking websites without having to heavily depend on a web design studio or agency. This is about to change. Rapidly.
6) Design Marketplaces Big opportunity ahead for those who will make it easy and efficient to find, select and organize the best web design templates available out there in a fast, easy and effective fashion.
Full article: http://www.masternewmedia.org/future-webpublishing-trends-beyond-2014-part2/
Reading time: 19'
See Part I here: http://www.masternewmedia.org/future-webpublishing-trends-beyond-2014/
. . .hmmmm interesting thoughts for beyond 2014.
The fast modifying needs when it comes to web growth has changed the techniques and procedures that web growth solutions use.
"Every act of journalism is an act of curation."
How True! "Every act of journalism is an act of curation" - that is as long as what is being reported is accurate and unbiased!
Giornalisti a scuola di Curation
Verification Junkie is an excellent free online resource curating the most relevant tools for fact-checking and verification of online content.
"A growing directory of tools for verifying, fact checking and assessing the validity of social media and user generated content."
For each tool collected, Josh Stearns has provided a detailed description, and relevant links.
My comment: Verification Junkie is a great resource I would recommend to anyone writing or publishing online as well as a great example of an effective curated tools collection.
Excellent resource. A must go to for online journalists. 8/10
See also: http://verificationjunkie.com/about
Risorsa utile ( e gratuita) per il Fact-Checking
General useful tools?