Accessories can blend in with your outfits and appearance very easy, simple, clean, and presentable or messy, unrepresentative, unapproachable, or just look too plain. I will list my top 5 favorite picks that I personally would choose and highly recommend to go with any style. Once again it's always QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! I will get into a pair of sunglasses, a wallet, a watch, a bracelet, and hats.
1. Ray Bans - Let me start off by saying no matter what anybody says, these sunglasses are pure style. The quality of them are amazing, the appearance of them are remarkable, they're a HUGE stand out and they style is very vintage and classic. I would say these are a very good pick up for a day out to the beach, a drive around cruise while the sun glares into your eyes, a bonfire, or maybe a day out on the boat. I'd suggest these to anyone who needs a pair of cool, calm, and collective shades for the spring, summer, or even fall. These glasses preferably go with anyone who is relaxed and laid back but then again they do go with anyone.
2. Italian Leather Wallet - Forgot the name brand when it comes to wallets, The quality of Italian leather is superb, and very high. Who's going to judge you for your wallet? It doesn't need to be fancy or worth hundreds and thousands of dollars to look nice. I mean don't get me wrong a Gucci wallet or a Louis Vuitton wallet are always nice to have around as they're very fashionable but when it comes to the creativity scene, you, can't really go wrong with a classy, ordinary, simple wallet to just hold you personal value belongings in that last for years without really having to purchase a new one every couple of months but I mean if you have the money for a designer brand wallet, I'd say go for it but if you don't then I would believe this is very trustworthy investment in the long run.
3. Michael Kors Watch - When it comes to watches in a reasonable price range setting, I would go with a MK watch. Why? Their long lasting, doesn't really fade or chip easily if dropped, quality once again is agreeable with, and the appearance is phenomenal. These types of watches would be for in my opinion maybe a night out to a movie, dinner with family, friends, or a loved one/spouse. This watch is a very standout one as their are various styles you can pick for the best one that may suite you. I wouldn't say they make you look rich but they sure do have attention brought to you in a positive way of course and most likely judged to be very classy and acceptable for events.
4. Shamballa Bracelets - For bracelets this is a must have for all, no matter what your style and taste is these bracelets can and have fit in with a lot of different unique and creative styles. These types of bracelets come in a lot of different colors,gemstones, and a unique texture. You can find these in almost every color and what I love about them is that you can either get them in a simple texture or a flashy texture for your wrist to be more noticeable depending on what kind of outfit you're choosing.
5. Snapbacks - I will always love snap backs, You can get them in almost any sport team including the NFL,NHL,NBA, or MLB leagues. They come in various colors, some with different types of logos which are very nice and I believe you can even create your own including using symbols or what ever else you like to where no one has the same one as yourself. Even though I mostly see skaters rock them, I believe anyone can and will wear them because most match up with what you're wearing and are different from your everyday hats.
Learn More About Fashion Trends - http://www.topnotchfashionsecrets.weebly.com
In advance of the May 10 release of The Great Gatsby, we’re taking a look at a few of the film’s (RT @RetroYouTube: The Great Gatsby glamour: A closer look at the film's fine fashion - Vancouver Sun - Vancouver Sun: The Great ...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.