Video has become an incredibly common part of everyday life. People take videos on smartphones, upload them via YouTube, and share them on Facebook. You'd think, then, that free video editors would be common, but it turns out the selection is limited for anyone not blessed with Mac OS X (and, as a result, access to…
Most of us need a CV at some point in our lives, so hy not start creating one online now. CVMaker is a really handy tool that takes you through the process of gathering all the information you need for your CV.
This looks like a great tool to use over the summer holidays to create a digital record of your summer and to keep your English active. It could also be a useful tool to use as an ePortfolio of your learning.
For this week's Top Picks List Friday, we are featuring websites and apps for making videos and animations. Teachers know that video making is a tried and true way to get kids engaged in building, demonstrating, and sharing knowledge. These apps and sites feature user-friendly tools and features...
The simplest way to create. From any device, with anyone.
Print or Download Your Walls
Yes, you read it right. From today onwards, you can export your Padlet Walls to image, PDF, Excel, or CSV formats. Simply, click on the Share/Export button on the sidebar and choose the right option. In fact, you can even get a printer friendly version of the Wall in the browser itself!
A List of The Best Free Digital Storytelling Tools for Teachers.
Here some of the pluses of digital storytelling in education :
- It develops creativity and critical thinking Students who are shy or afraid to talk in class get a chance to speak out their minds
- It empowers students voice to deliver rich, deep message that is capable of conveying a powerful message.
- It helps students explore the meaning of their own experience, give value to it, and communicate that experience with others.
- It promotes the notions of life long learning and independent learning
- It develops students communicative skills It is a reflective process that helps students reflect upon their learning and find deep connections with the subject matter of a course or with an out-of-class experience.
- It fosters students sense of individuality It also gives students an opportunity to experiment with self-representation and establish their identityStudents creating digital stories develop proficiency with multimedia applications
This is a great tool for creating short audio files which can be posted to Facebook, Twitter or shared by email. The tool runs in the browser but there are also apps for iPhone and Android. In the settings you can also change the speed and pitch of the wudio file. Very Useful.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.