The web is a generally free place, but some sites and services want to make it annoying to navigate and enjoy. Stream any video you'd like, see the sites you need, and get at services you thought were down with these tips.
10. Skip Past Annoying User/Pass Requests
9. Read Articles That Rupert Murdoch Wants You Paying For
8. Change User Agents to Get Around Browser Blocks
From the article: "I find Twitter the most essential social media tool for Internet Marketers on many levels, mainly because of its search API.
Unlike Facebook's and Google Plus's non-existent search options, Twitter makes it easy to go through the huge amounts of updates being published every minute and find those which are relevant (and important) to your brand.
Twitter search is priceless for various tasks:
- Track updates from any niche conference or event (through the official hashtag). In this particular case, archiving is very essential because your archive will let you find testimonials for your next event or quotes for your event coverage, etc.
- Monitor most recent link building opportunities. I for one use Twitter search to instantly react to niche guest posting invites;
- Monitor your own brand mentions (both linked and unlinked). Here's one post I did previously on awesome Twitter search operators that let you filter out all the clutter and track only very essential brand mentions (for example, filter out Twitter updates that contain links and only listen to "real" conversations);
- Keep an eye on your competitors and how they are doing on Twitter (for example, find negative mentions and be there to offer a better alternative)
- Identify active users and influencers within your niche (and get connected to them).
The free Google Spreadsheet I am reviewing in this article can help you with all the above tasks: it collects tweets, archives them and lets you analyze them! [..]"
Robin Good: Lander is a new web-based landing page builder like Unbounce, Headway, Instapage lets you create beautiful landing pages for your social media, email and online marketing campaigns using an easy step-by-step process.
Key features include:
Functional Layouts for B2B or B2C conversions Easy-to-use drag and drop editor Lander Dashboard for traffic, number of leads, conversion rate, split-tests A/B Split Testing Signup/Conversions Form Customized URLs and domain mapping Google Analytics integration
Lander costs you zero money for up to 500 visitors in a month. Then it charges at$25/month for sites with up to 1500 visitors/mo.
A roundup of some really useful tools, some of which you'll use every day, if you aren't already. Exercise some critical judgment though: a tool is only as good as it's data – make sure the data is believable.
Find out how Ifttt can help simplify your social media marketing. Connect your online accounts to create triggered events with if this, then that feature.
Are you looking to simplify management of your social activities? If so, then Ifttt is for you.
Don’t be put off by Ifttt’s crazy name. This is one handy tool that you should definitely know about.
Ifttt stands for “If this, then that,” which is a very basic way of explaining the site’s whole premise.
With very little effort on your part, Ifttt will connect your online accounts and services to create triggered events. After setting a trigger from one service, you can create a task to be activated automatically when the trigger goes off.
While Chrome is super-fast and has a lot of great SEO extensions, Firefox still wins the overall battle because Firefox display metrics at a glance and offers greater functionality. Here’s a list of active SEO extensions and plugins to check out.
zadego is an efficient marketing and management platform for Facebook administrators to run successful social media marketing. With the zadego FBML-converter existing Facebook pages can be customised easily and cost effectively!
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.