Reuters has an interesting story on Chinese dissident/activist Chen Guangcheng who currently is at NYU on a Fellowship. Apparently he was given an iPhone and an iPad with tracking and spying software aboard.
Timeline of Montana Department of Transportation history Billings Gazette Here are some key dates in the history of the transportation in Montana and the state Department of Transportation, which is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year.
Why Google's Design Is More Consistent Than Apple's Unorganized iPhone Mess The Atlantic Wire A week after Apple's not-so-successful release of its new iPhone operating system, today we get an in-depth look at the strict guidelines that dictate...
A picture is worth a thousand words – based on this, infographics would carry hundreds of thousands of words, yet if you let a reader choose between a full-length 1000-word article and an infographic that needs a few scroll-downs, they’d probably...
The Guardian Edward Snowden and the NSA files – timeline The Guardian 20 May Edward Snowden, an employee of defence contractor Booz Allen Hamilton at the National Security Agency, arrives in Hong Kong from Hawaii.
Timeline: Recent events in Iran NBCNews.com (blog) LONDON (Reuters) - Here is a look at recent events in Iran as the nation prepares to vote on Friday for a successor to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who by law could not run for a third term.
Warriors — Timeline of a disaster NewsDay But the timeline of events after the 4-2 home drubbing by Egypt reveal that this was disorder of the highest proportions. The hosting of Egypt gobbled $234 000.
Ottawa Citizen A timeline of Senate woes Ottawa Citizen Nov. 22, 2012: Senate internal economy committee tasks three senators with reviewing Sen. Patrick Brazeau's housing allowance. Dec. 4: The Ottawa Citizen reports that Sen.
Email has the potential to deliver a strong ROI for marketers, though the precise response rates depend on a number of factors including the subject line, type of offers and the time of day the email is sent.
The best way of accurately finding the optimal time of day to send your emails is to run tests, taking into account fluctuations around pay day and annual events such as Christmas and bank holidays.
According to the Econsultancy/Adestra Email Marketing Industry Census 2013 only half of businesses (49%) are currently testing the time and day of their email messages, so either the other 51% already know the optimum time or they're working off a hunch.
So to give some food for thought on where to start looking and testing, here are six case studies and infographics that look at the best time and day of the week to send emails...
Infographics are interesting–a mash of (hopefully) easily-consumed visuals (so, symbols, shapes, and images) and added relevant character-based data (so, numbers, words, and brief sentences).
The learning application for them is clear, with many academic standards–including the Common Core standards–requiring teachers to use a variety of media forms, charts, and other data for both information reading as well as general fluency...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.