1. Attention Vampires – They always want to stand out, be in the spotlight, and be the center of attention. It’s always about them.
2. Wet Blankets – These are the pessimists who see the flaws in everyone else’s ideas. Nothing goes unscathed.
3. Idea Assassins – These seasoned killers love to shoot down ideas – anyone’s and everyone’s.
4. Dictators – They love every idea – as long as it’s theirs.
5. Obstructionists – To them, nothing is simple or easy.
6. Social Loafers – These are the people who show up for a brainstorm session, but rarely participate.