As you know Twitter has made such a big jump from just a social network where people get to share their mundane activities to a rigorous learning and teaching activitiy. The potential of Twitter is even way bigger than we might think and I personally depend a lot on it for my professional development. Anyway, to bring you closer to how you can leverage this social media tool in your classroom and to help you learn more about the essentials of 'educational tweeting' I would recommend that you have a look at the guide below .
Editors’ Note: The introductory paragraphs of this post appeared in similar form in an October, 2011, column by Jonah Lehrer for the Wall Street Journal. We regret the duplication of material. Here’s a simple arithmetic question: A bat and ball...
La 'Hermandad de Combatientes de la División Azul' va rebre dissabte un diploma de mans de la delegada del govern espanyol a Catalunya
Francisco Javier 's insight:
España tiene un Gobierno que trata de Nazis a los ciudadanos que protestan por el recorte de libertades democráticas y CONDECORA A REPRESENTANTES DE UNA ORGANIZACION FRANQUISTA QUE LUCHÓ JUNTO AL EJÉRCITO NAZI DE HITLER CONTRA LOS ALIADOS EN LA SEGUNDA GUERRA MUNDIAL.-
(¿QUIENES SON LOS NAZIS?)
Spain has a government that tries to Nazis protesting citizens by trimming democratic freedoms and HONORS FRANCO REPRESENTATIVES OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT FOUGHT BY THE ARMY AGAINST HITLER NAZI ALLIES IN WORLD WAR II. - (WHO ARE THE NAZIS?)
L'Espagne a un gouvernement qui tente de nazis, les citoyens qui protestaient contre les rognant de les libertés démocratiques et rendez honneurs au représentants d'une organisation NAZI-FRANQUISTE qui se sont battus AVEC l'armée Nazi du Hitler contre l'armée allié dans la Seconde Guerre mondiale. -(QUI SON LES NAZIS?)
I am interested in this post and post on critical thinking. Is critical thinking a skill? Can one teach critical thinking? Stephen has delivered the course on Critical Literacies MOOC in the past....
Robert H. Ennis, Author of The Cornell Critical Thinking Tests “Critical thinking is reasonable, reflective thinking that is focused on deciding what to believe and do.”
Assuming that critical thinking is reasonable reflective thinking focused on deciding what to believe or do, a critical thinker:
1. Is open-minded and mindful of alternatives 2. Tries to be well-informed 3. Judges well the credibility of sources 4. Identifies conclusions, reasons, and assumptions 5. Judges well the quality of an argument, including the acceptability of its reasons, assumptions, and evidence 6. Can well develop and defend a reasonable position 7. Asks appropriate clarifying questions 8. Formulates plausible hypotheses; plans experiments well 9. Defines terms in a way appropriate for the context 10. Draws conclusions when warranted, but with caution 11. Integrates all items in this list when deciding what to believe or do
What are the principles of critical thinking?
- Knowledge is acquired only through thinking, reasoning, and questioning. Knowledge is based on facts.
- It is only from learning how to think that you learn what to think.
- Critical thinking is an organized and systematic process used to judge the effectiveness of an argument.
- Critical thinking is a search for meaning.
- Critical thinking is a skill that can be learned.
- Do the above principles hold true and won’t change from one domain to the next?
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.