“It’s no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.”
“Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
“When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it’s a sure sign you’re getting old.”
You may know Mark Twain for some of his very popular books like Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. He was a writer and also a humorist, satirist and lecturer.
Twain is known for his many – and often funny – quotes. Here are a few of my favourite tips from him.
1. Approve of yourself.
“A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.”
2. Your limitations may just be in your mind.
3. Lighten up and have some fun.
4. Let go of anger.
5. Release yourself from entitlement.
6. If you’re taking a different path, prepare for reactions.
7. Keep your focus steadily on what you want.
8. Don’t focus so much on making yourself feel good.
9. Do what you want to do.
Read more: http://bit.ly/IWQwwb