Are you ready to see if all your hard work on the company's social media profiles paid off? Measurement queen Katie Paine offers her tips.
But if you want to know if your social media efforts are working, and how you can demonstrate their value, follow these 10 social media measurement tips:
1. Take time to define your social media success.
2. Develop specific measurable goals and objectives.
3. Measure engagement
4. Start small
5. Learn to measure results rather than activity.
6. Learn to measure influence rather than popularity.
7. Use measurement to connect your social media program with your organization's goals.
8. Don't use the term "return on investment" if you can't use it in a strictly financial sense.
9. Use your metrics to learn and improve.
10. Use measurement to save you time.