Once a fun and useful way of presenting data in an easy-to-digest format, infographics have been overused to the point that their reputation is close to ruin.
The five basic steps are:
- Find some data. Infographics require useful, accurate data, so you need to search online to find it.
- Sort the data. Check through the data to make sure that it’s high quality and relevant to your topic.
- Arrange the data. Use the data to create a narrative.
- Present the data. You need to create a readable infographic that guides people through the data.
- Share the data. Get the infographic out there so people start linking back to your client’s site.