In 2009, I joined the Twitterverse. And when I did, I didn't have a clue. I didn't know beans from peas about how to use the tool. I learned by imitation.
1. Repeating the same tweet over and over again.
2. Repeating the same tweet multiple times, tagging all the people you want to see the post.
3. Retweeting compliments and posts that extol your own work.
4. Only tweeting your own work.
5. Asking questions that demand long answers.
6. Overwhelming your Twitter followers with too many tweets in a day.
7. Not thinking before you tweet.
8. Never Retweeting others.
9. Never checking or responding to your Direct Messages (DM).
10. Tweeting things that contain no value for your readers.