"Public Services Librarian Emily Couvillon took the time to share her opinions and observations of technology's role in engaging students, teachers, and administrators alike. And, of course, some books she thinks students should pick up and check out."
"Chris Galloway is a friend of mine who works as a library manager at University of Houston who also kindly shared his expert opinions on the topics at hand. He even queried some of his coworkers for a more in-depth look at what other Coogs think of M.D. Anderson's present and future! Perhaps I'm biased when I say this, but Chris also boasts pretty great taste in literature, so it's probably a good idea to listen to his recommendations."
Questions that were answered:
1. "How popular are ebooks at Doherty? Do you provide readers for students?
2. What are some of your recommended reads for students? Any for freshmen and non-traditionals in particular?
3. Where do you see things at Doherty headed within the next few years?
4. What upcoming releases are you and the other librarians excited about? Will they be recommended to the acquisitions department?
5. What are some of your favorite holdings in the University's special collections?"