Register for the free Library Connect webinar on Sept. 12 - How librarians are raising researchers' reputations: An exploration of academic networks, profiles and analysis. Presenters include Chris Erdmann, Heather Chisholm and Wouter Gerritsma.
"With the continued extension of the academic research enterprise - both locally and globally - librarians are being asked to support researchers and the research organization with new services.
Learn how 3 librarians from leading institutions are implementing data, tools and strategies to advance their researchers and strengthen their organizations' research mission during a free Library Connect webinar."
• Establishing researchers' identity and authority
• Sharing and collaborating remotely
• Collecting, annotating and storing bibliographies
• Developing international visibility
• Applying academic networks and profiles, such as Mendeley, ORCID and Scopus
- See more at: http://libraryconnect.elsevier.com/articles/supporting-users-organizations/2013-08/free-webinar-sept-12-how-librarians-are-raising#sthash.5ziKKURG.EMalh7Q1.dpuf"