Doing Social Media So It Matters: A Librarian’s Guide http://t.co/BwbIawgh...
"Here are a few of the key points from this book:
1. Social Media has changed how patrons interact with the library.
2. Social Media has given libraries new options for marketing their services.
3. Social Media can be used as an avenue for change for libraries.
4. Social Media can be used very effectively to advocate for libraries.
5. Not every library will benefit from the same social media tools. You need to experiment to see what works for your library."