- Contact management, enhanced? Check (Google Plus’ Circles feature).
- Email management? Check (Gmail).
- Document management? Check (Google Docs).
- Voice (over IP) communications? Check (Google Voice).
- Instant messenging? Check (Gtalk).
- Videoconferencing, even with a group? Check (Google Plus’ Hangouts feature).
- Mobile chat? Check (Google Plus’ Huddle feature).
Better yet, all of these products from Google are free or cost significantly less than getting your own servers.
Facebook may feel threatened by Google Plus, but what about all these UC vendors, especially those that are going after the burgeoning SMB market