Read any research on employee engagement and you are likely to find a similar story. Global statistics show only 30% of people are actively engaged at work. Active engagement means that people feel a sense of emotional ownership and are committed to achieving the objectives of their role. The remaining 70% fit somewhere between somewhat engaged and actively disengaged. The actively disengaged are those deliberately looking for ways to minimize their contribution and even sabotage success.
Via Steve Krogull